Cyma has a sale
- All Screens have a Common Look and Feel, Including Menu Bar and Command Buttons. Bishop, Nan // National Public Accountant;Oct2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p45
The article reviews the CYMA Not-For-Profit Edition software from CYMA Systems Inc.
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
Reports on developments among accounting software manufacturers in the United States as of November 1999. Appointment of Jim Metzler as the program advisor for Navision Software's Navision Professional Program; Cyma Systems' creation of a system to supply resellers with business forms; Changes...
- Profiting from Nonprofits. McClure, Dave // Accounting Technology;Nov2007 Special Supplement, Vol. 23, p44
The article reviews several nonprofit software solution including Accufund Accounting Suite 3.05 from Accufund, CMS Fund Suite 11.1 from Cougar Mountain Software, and Cyma IV Not-For-Profit Edition 9.2 from Cyma Systems Inc.
- Nonprofit Software Focuses on Accountability. McClure, Dave // Practical Accountant;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 39, p46
The article evaluates several nonprofit financial management softwares including Cougar Mountain Fund Accounting Suite version 10 from Cougar Mountain Software Inc., Accufund Accounting Suite 3.91 version from Accufund Inc. and Cyma IV Not-for-Profit edition 8.0 version from Cyma Systems Inc.
- Nonprofit Software Focuses on Accountability. McClure, Dave // Accounting Today;2006 Year in Review, Vol. 20, p46
The article reviews several accounting software for nonprofit organizations, including Blackbaud's The Financial Edge V. 7.6, Cougar Mountain's Fund Accounting Suite V. 10 and Cyma Systems' Cyma IV Not-For-Profit Edition V. 8.0.
- ACCOUNTING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;May2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
The article offers news briefs related to accounting in the U.S. Sage Software Inc. has introduced Peachtree Quantum, a higher-end version of the Peachtree accounting software line. Deltek Vision Small Business has been released by Deltek Systems Inc. Steve Brueckner, executive vice president of...
- Profiting from Nonprofits. McClure, Dave // Accounting Today;2007 Year in Review Supplement, Vol. 21, p44
The article evaluates several nonprofit software solutions including the Accufund Accounting Suite 3.05, the CMS Suite 11.1 by Cougar Mountain Software and the Cyma IV Not-for-Profit Edition 9.2 by Cyma Systems.
- Cyma IV Version 8. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p41
The article describes Cyma Systems Inc.'s Cyma IV Version 8 Accounting software. It has the functionality in the NFP General Ledger that gives it the ability to track grants that involve transactions and entered in accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, purchase order and general...
- Growing into Non Profit Software. Schultz, Wayne // Accounting Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p25
The article reviews several computer software including the AccuFund Accounting Suite from AccuFund Inc., the CMS Fund Accounting application from Cougar Mountain Software Inc. and the Cyma Not-for-Profit Edition from Cyma Systems Inc.