Practice management 1997
- Software reviews. Fulford, James // Accountancy Ireland;Feb1997, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the accounting software packages JTime Monitor, Timeslips and The Big Red Book. INSET: Contacts..
- To upgrade or not to upgrade? Is that the question? Kahan, Stuart // Practical Accountant;May97, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p55
Focuses on the issues faced by accountants when helping their clients decided whether or not to upgrade their computer accounting software. Analysis of the needs of the business in order to grow properly; Determination of most effective processes for automation; Ability of computerized...
- Finding the right accounting package. McCollum, Tim // Nation's Business;Jan97, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p42
Offers information and advice on various computer software accounting packages. One-Write-Plus; Profit; Quicken; Simply Accounting; Intermediate- and advanced-level programs; Description, price, and contact point for each.
- Commercial business packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p126
Presents a list of accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Name of vendors; Operating environment; Available modules; Data transfer features; Operations; Processing; Functionality; Budgets; Reports.
- Small business packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p134
Presents a list of accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Names of vendors; Prices; Available modules; Data transfer features; Operations; Processing; Functionality; Budget; Reports.
- Personal finance packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p144
Presents a list of personal accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Names of vendors; Operating environment; Prices; Operations; Processing; Data transfer features.
- Vendors upgrade financials. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;7/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p108
Reports on accounting vendors' plans to expand their application suites. Suite description; User benefits; Comments from industry executives.
- The best accounting packages. Powell, Tim // Money;Money Guide 1994 Edition, Vol. 23 Issue 1, Money Guide p74
Discusses several accounting packages for small businesses. Quickbooks, from Intuit; Best Books, from Teleware; M.Y.O.B., from Teleware; Costs; Descriptions.
- Accounting software. // Practical Accountant;Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p3
Focuses on accounting software. Purchasing; Functions and capabilities; Features; Factors for choosing a software.
- Accountants getting over write-up. Demery, Paul // Practical Accountant;May96, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p53
Reports that accountants are using accounting software to offer higher level consulting. Problems in recording data on computer software; Increase in clients using similar software to record their debits and credits; Comments from Kathy Klang, a Cummings Keegan Certified Public Accountant and...