Something to smile about
- Maine treasurer, lawmakers weigh tobacco settlement options. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p25
Reports that Maine Treasurer Dale McCormick and lawmakers are weighing tobacco settlement options. Annual adjustment payments; Sense of confusion brought by the victory in lawsuit; Structuring of Maine's securitization.
- Mainer: 'A Quantum Leap in Coming Out' O'loughlin, Ray // Advocate;8/21/84, Issue 401, p16
Reports on the arrival of a delegate Dale McCormick at Democratic National Convention to represents rural community in Maine. Reasons of McCormick's arrival at the convention; Demonstration by McCormick in the support of the convention; Concerns of people of Maine reflected by McCormick during...
- Getaway garden. Askey, Linda C.; Martin, Sylvia // Southern Living;Apr94, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p82
Features the flower and herb garden of Texas A&M University faculty members Diane and Bill Welsh. Prominent plants of the garden; Description as a contemporary interpretation of a Texas cottage garden. INSET: Bill's choice for hardy southern perennials..
- The contenders. Gallagher, John // Advocate;2/20/96, Issue 701, p32
Reports on Rick Zbur and Dale McCormick, a gay and a lesbian candidates who will be running for membership in the 105th Congress of the United States. Lack in gay and lesbian representation; Laying of strong financial foundations for campaigns; Comments from political observers. INSET:...
- On The Job. Battaglia, Tammy // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p24
Profiles Dianne H.B. Welsh, executive director of the Muldoon Center of Entrepreneurship at the John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio. Fields of expertise; Career progression; Goals aimed to be achieved.
- Housemending (Book). Demo, Bill; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;10/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 16, p102
Reviews the book 'Housemending: Home Repair for the Rest of Us,' by Dale McCormick.
- Emerging Markets: Defining Global Opportunities. Fenwick, Laura // Franchising World;May/Jun2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p54
Discusses the results of a research conducted by Dianne H.B. Welsh and Ilan Alon on international franchising. Attributes of an emerging market; Market value of United States-based franchises; Primary consideration in the expansion of any franchise system.
- BUSINESS BANKS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p68
A list of the top business banks in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on business loan portfolio in 2007 is presented, including Nevada State Bank, Bank of Nevada and Community Bank of Nevada.
- Playing Both Sides. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p30
Focuses on banking/client relationships in the U.S. Lawsuit filed by Dana Corp. against UBS; Management of conflicts between banks and clients.