Wanted 17 year olds into body building
- Marching with merit. Mileham, Patrick // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p31
Opinion. Suggests on the need of the British army to devise strategies and solutions to the recruitment crisis. Issues that the army need to contend with; Organizational dynamics of the army; Impact of pay levels on recruitment.
- New targets for Army as staff numbers fall short. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p4
No abstract available.
- Uncle Sam's challenge. McCulley // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p17A
Reports on the strategies employed by the United States Army to boost its recruitment in New Orleans, Louisiana. Increased amount of money for education as one of the benefits offered by the military to its recruits; Number of recruits signed up in New Orleans for 1999; Factors that cause...
- Uncle Sam hustles to keep the ranks filled. Schaeffer-Duffy, Claire // National Catholic Reporter;3/21/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p14
Examines the strategies employed by the U.S. Army to recruit young people to the military. Cutting edge television advertisements; Free computer game with deadly combat in virtual reality; Glossy brochures prominently displayed in every high school guidance counselor's office; Recruiting...
- Army Reserve Recruiting. // Army Reserve Magazine;Winter2000, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the United States Army's recruiting activities for fiscal year 2000.
- Army attempts to polish image with new campaign. Harrow, Nicole; Shum, Kathryn // New York Amsterdam News;04/26/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 17, p18
Focuses on the launch of the 'Army of One' campaign of the United States Army. Encouragement of young people for army services; Recruitment of the Army; Advantages in joining the army; Incentives of the Army.
- Investing in People To Support America's Army. Brown, Reginald J. // Army Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p51
Focuses on the recruitment strategy of the United States Army. Status of employees in the Army; Importance of the quality of recruits in the Army; Development and implementation of programs for the recruitment of men and women.
- Should The Draft Act Be Extended For Another Year? CON. Sheridon, John E. // Congressional Digest;Jun/Jul46, Vol. 25 Issue 6/7, p187
Focuses on the discrepancies in U.S. Army statistics of manpower. Opposition of the American Federation of Labor to the extension of the draft; Projection of the proposed peacetime voluntary enlistments; Procurement of an additional number of men to meet the needs of the naval forces.
- Despite cutbacks, U.S. Army still looking for recruits. // Jet;3/7/94, Vol. 85 Issue 18, p49
Reports on the U.S. Army's continuous recruitment of candidates despite cuts in its budget. Importance for the Army of recruiting quality young people to fill the infantry squads and other smaller units; Benefits offered to recruits; Comments by several officers; Contact information.