- Distribution software will save Â£800k. Adshead, Antony // Computer Weekly;7/11/2002, p14
Reports the implementation of logistics planning software at AAH Pharmaceutical in Great Britain. Improvement of customer service; Design of the computer software produced by Paragon Software Group; Cost savings from the software deployment.
- E-learning improves patients' service. // e.learning age;Jun2008, p3
The article reports that pharmaceutical wholesaler AAH Pharmaceuticals is assisting pharmacists in their use of the electronic Minor Ailment Scheme system in Scottish pharmacies leading to improved patient service. To develop and deploy e-learning courses for pharmacists using LINKEvolution, AAH...
- Pharma Ford delivers. // Truck & Driver;Jun2012, p87
The article offers brief information on Pharmavan, a modified long-wheelbase Transit 350 developed by Ford Motor Co. Ltd. and AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- AAH boosts efficiency with order. // Motor Transport;11/26/2009, p11
The article reports that AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has placed an order for 62 Cartwright trailers as part of its renewal programme for its southern distribution operation. The order comprises 50 demountable box van trailers and 12 drawbars, which will be based at the firm's distribution base in...
- Muller chief quits for management position at AAH. // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p3
Reports on the resignation of Ian Bray as Muller's head of marketing due to his appointment as marketing director of pharmaceutical wholesaler, AAH.
- New Pharmavans for AAH Pharmaceuticals. // Motor Transport;4/16/2012, Special section p4
The article reports that the pharmaceuticals and healthcare products distributor, AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd., that has taken delivery of 270 modified long wheelbase Ford Transit 300 models which have been fitted with an air-conditioned load area for transportation of pharmaceuticals.
- THE FTA VAN EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME. // Motor Transport;10/31/2016, p29
The article offers information on the participation of AAH Pharmaceuticals company to the Freight Transport Association's (FTA) Van Excellence programme and victory of driver Mathew Young during the third annual Van Excellence Driver of the Year competition in July 2016.
- Good news from the Institute. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) in Great Britain. The first two successful students studying in Kazakhstan came to the London, England office to receive their CILT Level 5 Professional Diplomas in Logistics and Transport. The...
- National plan overlooks crucial pharmacy needs. Collins, Tony // Computer Weekly;1/13/2004, p1
The article reports that according to AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the British National Health Service's (NHS) national programme for information technology (IT) overlooked pharmaceutical industry. Steve Dunn, group managing director of AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has warned that the neglect of the IT...