Time for a fresh look at change
- Diversity is key to retaining talent. // Personnel Today;7/2/2002, p6
Reports the results of the survey on the impact of a changing workforce on employers in the U.S. Administration of the survey by the Society of Human Resource Management; Ability of employers to attract and retain a diverse population; Views of research director Debra Cohen on population diversity.
- The main event. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/16/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p62
Provides information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual conference to be held in Harrogate, England in October 2004. Speakers for the event; Highlights of the conference; Seminars.
- Serious shortage of job talent projected over next 10 years. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;8/24/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p48
The article reports on the study on the serious shortage of qualified job talents which was conducted by the Society for Human Resources Management in Puerto Rico. The study has revealed a serious shortage of qualified job talents which was brought about by an aging segment of the working...
- Keynoters At 2006 Annual Conference Embody Success. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p127
This article presents information on keynote speakers for the Society for Human Resource Management's 2006 Annual Conference and Exposition that will be held in Washington, D.C. from June 25 to 28, 2005. The opening speaker would be retired U.S. Army General Colin Powell, who is also a former...
- SHRM 1996 board of directors. // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p12
Presents the Society of Human Resource Management's Board of Directors for 1996. Includes Bruce R. Ellig as chairman; Neal D. Bondy as vice-chairman; J. Michael Rogers as secretary-treasurer.
- Making your voice heard. Gelak, Deanna // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p94
Invites Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) members to participate in the society's Grassroots Program. Purpose of the program; Importance of grassroots participation; Contact information.
- National Human Resources Association: Delivering High Quality Leadership Programs. // Orange County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, pC.59
The article profiles the National Human Resources Association in the U.S.
- Human resources convention starts Oct. 28. Alvarado, Angeles // Caribbean Business;9/16/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p32
Announces the holding of the annual convention of the Society of Human Resources Management, Puerto Rico chapter on October 28-31, 1993; Focus on issues that affect the workplace and world wide economy; Convention as professional exchange of ideas and matters; Schedule of activities for the...
- Personnel trends as seen through an analysis of the 1992 public personnel inventory. Sanders, Ann L. // Public Personnel Management;Summer92, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p161
Presents highlights of the 1992 Public Personnel Inventory (PPI) survey of International Personnel Management Association agency members. Response rates; Use of computer systems; Recruitment strategies; Employee relations; Work-family issues.