- Institute news. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p57
Presents news on Institute of Personnel and Development institutions and other institutions. Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Issues in Management report; Workshop on compulsory competitive tendering for human resources managers; Recruitment Forum dinner debate in London; Message at...
- OLYMPIAN FEATURES. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;4/8/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p83
Previews the thirteenth annual Human Resource Development Week conference and exhibition of the Institute of Personnel Institute at the National Hall, Olympia in London, England on April 13 to 15, 1999. Expectations on attendance; Promotions; Activities.
- Institute news. // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p55
Provides information on several activities and conferences of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Features of the Human Resource Development (HRD) Week exhibition by the IPD; Information about the IPD Northern Partnership conference; Schedule for the IPD examinations in May 1995.
- Letter from Cannes-do: The water's just fine. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;May96, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the comments given about the Member of the Institute of Personnel Management (MIPM) annual property exposition, in 1996. Number of real estate professionals who attended; United Kingdom, the top exhibiting country; Launching of projects; Creation of a large model of the City of...
- Institute News. // People Management;8/10/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p48
Presents several activities of the Institute of Personnel and Development. `People make the difference' conference organised by Devon and Cornwall branch; Meetings attended by Rob MacLachlan, People Management editor; South London branch inaugural meeting; `Stress and health and safety'...
- Mixed blessings. // Management Today;Dec1993, p89
Comments on Diversity Consultant Robert Lattimer's speech at the Institute of Personnel Management's annual conference in 1993. Views on the benefits of encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- Central European exchange. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the holding of the second Central European exchange meeting in Budapest, Hungary on March 27, 1998. Organization by the IPD to enable personnel professionals from different countries to share ideas.
- Back to workshops. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Advertizes the workshops `Handling sensitive personnel issues,'and the `Project management,' from IPD Training in England.
- Workplace diversity is conference focus. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p49
Reports on a conference on workplace diversity organized by the Society of Human Resource Management scheduled on April 28, 1995. Views of participants on diversity; Topics to be discussed include methods of developing a diversity program; Contact information.