- New products and services. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p48
Presents several products and services available for personnel training. Video modules on modern outplacement training; Training videos on interactive compact disc produced by Video Arts; Introduction of service designed to help organizations in measuring other people's performance by...
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Jul94, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p63
Reviews the four-volume employee training manual by Selma Myers and Jonamay Lambert.
- Training resources. // People Management;5/30/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p52
Presents various reference materials for training of employees. Updatable tool kit from Advisory Bureau; Pamphlet which lists the benefits reported by organizations; United Kingdom guide for companies considering relocation; Collection of activities involving practical application of assertive...
- Free booklet. Abernathy, Donna // Training & Development;Mar96, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p81
Introduces Merit Solutions' training modules for organizations building in-house training resources. `Building the Corporate University'; Titles available; Contact information.
- Use this new AAP tutor. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p4
Introduces Biddle & Associates Inc.'s hands-on training/reference manual called AAP Tutor for affirmative action plan development. Covered topics; Contact information.
- Safety: Crosby-style. Metzgar, Carl // Pit & Quarry;Jul99, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p58
Provides information on the Crosby Group Product Application Seminar Workbook, a training module of Crosby Group Inc. Contents and overview of the training module; Design and purpose of the workbook; Areas covered by the workbook.
- Online Option for Harassment Training. Chlanda, Sandy // Training & Development;Jun99, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the online training manual for employees, `Preventing Sexual Harassment,' by New Media Learning.
- Guidelines for coaching practice: a Standards Australia initiative. Martin, Glenn // Training & Development in Australia;Oct2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p028
The article provides information on the coaching handbook formulated by the Standards Australia project. An overview of the origins of the project is presented. The process involved in the creation of coaching guidelines is discussed. Key aspects of coaching covered by the handbook include the...
- Put your rules in writing. Farr, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan99, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p38
Provides guidelines on restaurant management. Suggestion on making handbooks for restaurant employees; Usability of employee handbooks in reducing employee charges against restaurant operators; Significance of handbooks as basis to clarify company policies; Description of employee handbooks as...