Judged on merit
- New appointment at Accreate. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2011, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p92
The article announces the appointment of Sandra Dawson as financial service practice leader of Accreate.
- It's not just cricket, it's a perfect opportunity to attract sponsorship. // Campaign;09/26/97, Issue 39, p68
Focuses on the decision of Sandra Dawson, a member of the Irish women's cricket team, to personally assist Mark Craze of TMD in an advertising work for sponsorship purposes. Dawson's plan to attend the Women's Cricket World Cup in India; Preparations for the game.
- Sizing up the risks of living together. Fenner, Elizabeth; Barnett, Nina // Money;Jul95, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p96
Discusses the financial situation of live-in couple Alan Gugel and Sandra Dawson. Legal and financial ramifications of cohabitation in the United States; Maintenance of individual checking accounts; Comparison of the monetary considerations between married and unmarried couples. INSET: Why...
- MANAGEMENT'S INTELLECTUAL FOUNDATION. Bruce, Robert // Accountancy;Apr95, Vol. 115 Issue 1220, p36
Profiles Sandra Dawson, a professor at Cambridge University in Cambridge, England. Dawson's views on management training; Preference for project work to emphasize the importance of management training; Advantages of one-to-one teaching method; Importance of training and re-training of middle...
- Holiday Camps in Twentieth-Century Britain: Packaging Pleasure. Walton, John K. // International Journal of Regional & Local Studies;2011/2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1/2, p199
The article reviews the book "Holiday Camps in Twentieth-Century Britain: Packaging Pleasure" by Sandra Trudgen Dawson.
- Thought leadership. // Supply Management;3/13/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p41
The article reports that Gerard Chick, head of knowledge management at the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, is continuing to develop a thought leadership profile by working with thought leaders. According to the author, Chick has been in discussion with Sir George Cox, chairman of...
- ACCOUNTING FOR PEOPLE. // Personnel Today;5/20/2003, p3
The article presents information on executive members of the Accounting for People Task Force. Denise Kingsmill is the deputy chairman of the Great Britain Competition Commission. Kingsmill is a lawyer, specialising in industrial relations, employment law and corporate governance. Helen...
- Holiday Camps in Twentieth-Century Britain: Packaging Pleasure. By Sandra Trudgen Dawson. Kane, Josephine // Twentieth Century British History;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p441
A review of the book "Holiday Camps in Twentieth-Century Britain: Packaging Pleasure," by Sandra Trudgen Dawson, is presented.
- Holiday Camps in Twentieth-Century Britain: Packaging Pleasure. Crowley, Mark J. // Cultural & Social History;Mar2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p150
No abstract available.