Recruitment and selection
- Is this the end for 95% LTVs? // Money Marketing;4/5/2012, p23
The article assesses whether the 95 percent loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage market will end after Skipton Building Society decided to temporarily pull out its products from the market. The credit conditions survey by the Bank of England indicate possible reduction of credit to high-LTV borrowers...
- Skipton in BDM recruitment drive. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/26/2014, p1
The article reports on the savings and loan organization Skipton Building Society's recruitment for business development managers (BDM) such as Hannah Parker from mortgage firm Santander for Intermediaries.
- Skipton cuts rates by up to 0.4%. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/29/2012, p2
The article reports that the residential and buy-to-let rates of Skipton Building Society in Great Britain have been reduced by up to 0.4 percent.
- Stepped discount from Skipton. // Money Marketing;11/7/2002, p19
Reports that the Skipton Building Society has launched a new four-year stepped discount mortgage.
- Flexible 3-Year Base- Rate Tracker Capped-Rate Mortgage. // Money Marketing;3/29/2007, p40
The article evaluates Skipton Building Society's flexible three-year base-rate tracker capped-rate mortgage.
- Skipton increases B2L LTV to 75%. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/3/2012, p6
The article offers information on Skipton Building Society's range of buy-to-let mortgages for property investors, with a maximum loan-to-value of 75 percent.
- Making tracks. // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p55
Focuses on the tracker mortgage of Skipton Building Society in Great Britain. Tracker term; Maximum loan; Redemption fee; Broker ratings; Contact information.
- Skipton plans 50% year-on-year increase in mortgage lending. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);1/18/2013, p10
The article reports on the plans of Skipton Building Society to raise its lending by 50 percent or more to 1 billion British pounds in the first half of 2013 compared with the same period in 2012.
- Skipton cuts fixed and tracker rates by up to 0.2%. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/8/2013, p5
The article reports that the British mutual firm Skipton Building Society has cut its rates on two and three year fixed deals by up to 0.2 percent.