Pangburn's millionaire$ in top 10 nationwide
- Pangburn Candy plans $800,000 in construction. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;08/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on Fort Worth, Texas-based company Pangburn Candy Corp.'s renovation of its local manufacturing facility. Restructuring of the basic and routine maintenance process for candy processing.
- Industry feeling pang with candy maker loss. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;03/26/99, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the closure of Pangburn Candy Co., Fort Worth, Texas' oldest candy manufacturer. Ownership history of the firm; Consequences of the firm's closure on other city businesses; Company products; Bankruptcy filing on February 1, 1999.
- Pangburn inks Millonaires ice cream deal with 7-Eleven stores. Sayewitz, Ronni // Business Press;08/01/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the launch of Millionaires Ice Cream and Millionaires Ice Cream Pies at the 250 Metroplex 7-Eleven convenience stores by Pangburn Candy Company, in Fort Worth, Texas. Where the ice cream will be distributed; Comments from R.J. Phillips Junior, Pangburn president and chief executive...
- Pangburn changes hands. // Candy Industry;Dec96, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p9
Reports that Jim Phillips has become the new president of Pangburn Candy Corp. Correlation with James Harrison's decision to sell the company to PCC Acquisition Inc.
- Pangburn's goes retail. // Candy Industry;Aug97, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p12
Reports the first off-site venture of Pangburn Candy Company, Fort Worth,Texas. Location of the venture; Factors for the off-site venture.
- TOP 5 Non Chocolate Chewy Candy. // Candy Industry;Mar2013, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p43
A chart is presented that indicates the sales performance of non-chocolate candy brands in the U.S. as of January 27, 2013 including Private Label, Skittles, and Starburst.
- Pangburn adds `character' to products. // Candy Industry;Dec97, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p9
Reports that Pangburn Candy Co. has negotiated an agreement with Harvey Entertainment Co. to feature Harvey's characters on lines of candy. Pangburn's brands featuring Ritchie Rich; Products that will feature Casper.
- Pangburn tests candy store rollout. Abernathey, Pat // Business Press;06/20/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Reports that Pangburn Candy Company is negotiating with Sundance Square, to open a retail shop featuring its trademark, Millionaires Candy, prior to a national rollout. Pangburn's first off-site store; Reasons the location is good; Comments from Jim Phillips, president of Pangburn.
- Innovative Products and Packaging Keep Candy Sweet. // Retail Merchandiser;May2003, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p56
Provides information on the growth of candy sales in the U.S., as of March 2003. Factors behind the increase in candy sales in the country; Statistical data on the sales of different candy types; Strategies adopted by several retailers to improve their candy sales.