TBMA calls for presidential group to eye bankruptcy report
- TBMA Asks Lott To Expedite Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30973, p5
Reports that the Bond Market Association is urging United States Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott to help steer pending bankruptcy legislation through final negotiations between the House and Senate committees. Key provisions of the bill.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to the asset-backed securities industry, as of December 2, 2002. Asset managers William Grady and George Graham's formation of a venture called Gryfon Partners LLC; Formation of a Collateralized Credit Obligation Committee by the Bond Market Association;...
- New Model NOL Order To Prevent Trading Halts. J.M. // High Yield Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p2
The article presents information on the availability of a new and improved model net operating loss (NOL) order for dealing with tax credits. According to the Bond Market Association of the U.S. and the Loan Syndications and Trading Association Inc., the model generated by bankrupt companies is...
- Model NOL Order To Prevent Trading Halts. J.M. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the availability of the improved model Net Operating Loss (NOL) order for dealing with tax credits generated by bankrupt companies for all debt and equity market constituents, announced by the Bond Market Association (BMA) and the Loan Syndications & Trading Association Inc. in the...
- Group updates `Agreement Among Underwriters'. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p4
Reports on Bond Market Association's release of an updated version of its standard `Agreement Among Underwriters' for municipal market. Change of the format of the agreement.
- BONDPAC Is Off Track. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has temporarily stopped raising funds for its Political Action Committee (PAC) in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Funds raised by the PAC as of September 30, 2001; Analysis of the funds donated by the PAC to the Federal...
- TBMA Will Not Seek Involvement In SEC's Anderson Markup Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of The Bond Market Association to avoid involvement on the case between the Securities and Exchange Commission and broker Mark David Anderson in Washington. Issue of markup guidance for debt securities; Support of the dealers to Andersen; Arguments on the rulings of the SEC.
- NEC UNIT TO DEVELOP DATABASE. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on plans of Bond Market Association to develop a bond data utility 'standard master database.' Data requirement for development of the utility; Return-on-investment benefits of the utility; Speculation regarding subscription-based service feature of the utility; Japanese firm selected...
- Bond Market Assn. mulls setting up a European affiliate. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p7
Reports that the Bond Market Association (BMA) is considering the possibility of launching an affiliate in Europe. Details that the BMA is having talks with United States and foreign members to gain support for the affiliate; What would be the major goal of the affiliate; Comments from Heather...