- Countrywide and US firm set up to buy IFAs. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;5/10/2012, p2
The article reports on the adviser consolidation vehicle planned to be launched by property services group Countrywide and U.S.-based investment management firm Oaktree Capital Management.
- Irrational exuberance. // Credit Management;Sep2011, p27
The article reports that Howard Marks of Oaktree Capital Management LLC has suggested that prudence is needed in investments to generate profits.
- Two new contracts for Alcott Group. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/11/97, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p15
Announces the contract won by Alcott Group from Oaktree Capital Management to provide human resource administrative services.
- Oaktree Affiliates Mae Buying Push in County. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the move of private equity firm Oaktree Capital Management LLC to make a new push into real estate in Orange County after it took ownership of 17885 Von Karman Avenue, a five-story office in California.
- Alternative Investments: Wong joins Oaktree from Franklin Templeton. // Asian Investor;Jul2014, p1
The article announces that Max Wong was appointed as senior vice-president in marketing and services at global asset management firm Oaktree in Los Angeles, California.
- Jackson Square Aviation. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p8
The article reports that Jackson Square Aviation is the name of a new lessor created by the management team of Oaktree Capital Management LLc which is said to finance over 2 billion dollar worth of Airbus and Boeing aircraft annually.
- Oaktree catches its breath. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;3/18/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p42
Reports that Oaktree Capital Management L.L.C. is looking to consolidate its gains which it made in 1995. Plans of the company; Statistics on assets; Statistics on employees; Information on the company; Views of Howard S. Marks, chairman.
- Returns Spark More PE for Pa. SERS. Braunschweig, Carolina // Investment Management Weekly;12/11/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p4
The article reports that the Pennsylvania Public Employees' Retirement System (PA SERS) has authorized more than $250 million worth of new commitments to the asset classes. PA SERS will invest $25 million in Colony Investors VIII, $100 million in Heitman America Real Estate Trust. and $20...
- Indiana PERF Makes PE Commitments. M. S. // Investment Management Weekly;4/9/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that the Indiana Public Employees' Retirement Fund has allotted $108.5 million to four private equity funds including $20 million to Technology Partners Fund VIII, $8.5 million to Horsley Bridge Growth VIII and $30 million in Oaktree Capital Management's Opportunities Fund...