Three New Jersey firms create underwriting syndicate
- Janney Montgomery Scott Moves to One Whitehall Street. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/15/2012, p4
The article announces the lease at the Rudin Family's One Whitehall Street in New York City by financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott LLC.
- Brokerage expands in midtown. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p12
The article reports that Janney Montgomery Scott LLC is expanding its presence at 575 Lexington Avenue in New York City, after it signed a seven-year lease for about 22,250 square feet in the tower owned by Silverstein Properties.
- Janney Expands Capital Markets Group. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/6/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the move of the U.S. financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott to expand its capital markets group in 2012.
- Janney Expands Debt CM Team. // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p14
The article announces the appointment of Megan Rutt as managing director of the debt capital markets team of Janney Montgomery Scott, effective October 2009.
- Chris Chung of Janney Montgomery Scott. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p10
Reports that according to Chris Chung, senior vice president of investments at Janney Montgomery Scott Incorporated, retail demand for municipal bonds was strong in 1997 despite interest rates and general lack of supply. Percentage increase of Janney's sales volume; Comments from Chung;...
- Wary buyers not regulated by equities; look to premium bonds to preserve principal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30346, p8
Reports on the surge in demand for municipal bonds among investors of Janney Montgomery Scott Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Vice president Chris Chung's sale of premium bonds with coupons and short calls; Success in sale of multifamily mortgage revenue bonds.
- Janney Adds to Tech Practice. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p12
The article announces that Peter Blackwood has been appointed to the technology and services investment banking group of the Janney Montgomery Scott.
- Janney Names New Products Head. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article announces the promotion of Kevin Reed as the head of wealth management division of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and adds that he has also been appointed to the Janney's Executive Committee.
- Janney Hires Veteran Banker to Start PP Division. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;12/28/2009, p1
The article announces that industry veteran Charles E. Mather has been appointed managing director at Investment banking firm Janney Montgomery Scott LLC.