Rural South Carolina counties team up to woo industry with water system
- El Paso could ask voter approval of $300 million in bonding authority. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/29/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30424, p40
Reports that the city of El Paso, Texas may ask voters for a $300 million of new general obligation bonding authority in autumn 1998 to address infrastructure projects. Factors affecting El Paso's economic conditions; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s handling of the city's bond sales; Credit...
- Set on Revitalization, Connecticut Capital Comes to Market. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;04/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31127, p38
Reports that the city government of Hartford, Connecticut is planning to issue bonds, to finance a planned public improvement project. Value of the planned bond offering; Details regarding the city government's utilization plans for the bond offering; Overview on proposed infrastructure...
- Harris County, Tex., officials eye new water district for potential competition. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30811, p3
Reports that Harris County, Texas, officials are taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the North Harris County Water Authority water district. Studies done by Harris County on the viability of using bond financing to build its own water system; Approval of the water authority by the 1999...
- Windy City's water systems experiencing an upswing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/27/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30756, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has lifted its rating on the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago. Implications for outstanding debts; Reasons of the rating agency for raising its rating; Sale of water revenue issue under a capital program for the water and sewer...
- Chicago Water District Set to Vote on Underwriting Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33419, p4
The article reports on the support of Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago to the sale of up to 500 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds for underwriters in Illinois in 2010.
- Chicago District Cites Another BAB Audit. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p1
The article reports that the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (MWRD) of Greater Chicago has revealed that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is examining Build America Bonds worth 600 million dollars that it has issued in August 2009 in Illinois.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2014, p8
The article offers information on the end result of competitive sales transactions in several U.S. states as of December 6, 2014 including Arkansas by the Van Buren School District, California by the Southern California Metropolitan Water District, and Colorado by Greeley City.
- Met Water District Selling $550 Million Today. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p43
Reports on the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California's issuance of refunding bonds to lower interest costs and set the tone for the California municipal bond market. Amount of the bonds issued; District's approval of the sale on January 16, 2001.
- Stadium Debt Totaling $5 Billion May Be on Horizon, Fitch Says. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;1/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31546, p1
Reports on the possible issuance of municipal bonds worth more than $5 billion by municipalities as a measure to raise funds for the construction of stadiums and arenas, according to a report by the rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. in the U.S. Types of construction projects to be financed;...