Wastecon 1997 showcase
- Cloudy crystal ball. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;11/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on the issues related to the waste-to-energy industry in the United States, addressed at the Wastecon 1998 conference. Future of the industry; Competition of the industry with landfill operators; Effects of the deregulation of electric utilities to the industry.
- Expo at a crossroads. Gerlat, Allan // Waste News;06/07/99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p8
Cites the challenges facing the annual Waste Expo as the solid waste industry in the United States struggles to cope with consolidation and low demand for recyclables. Decline in Waste Expo attendance; Diminishing of opportunities for medium-sized haulers.
- COMING EVENTS. // Waste News;6/7/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p17
This article presents information about various conventions on waste management in 2004. June 21-23, is the decided date for BioCycle National Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Canadian Symposium, sponsored by the Solid Waste Association of North America, Ottawa, Ontario is scheduled to...
- News Briefs. // World Wastes;Oct98, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p12
Presents news briefs related to the waste management industry as of October 1998. Includes calls for papers for Orbit 99: International Conference on Biological Treatment Waste and the Environment in Germany; Browning-Ferris Industries' contract to supply roll-off container services to Pulaski...
- Industry Resources Sorted and Packaged for Solid Waste Professionals. Germain, Anne // MSW Management;Jun2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p20
In this article, the author offers information on the conference WASTECON 2013 related to solid waste management which will be held in September 2013 in California and will be attended by several industry professionals and invites young professionals to attend the event.
- WASTECONÂ® 2013 In Review. // MSW Management;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses the WASTECON 2013, a conference of the solid waste industry, that was held in Long Beach, California from September 16 to 19.
- COMING EVENTS. // Waste & Recycling News;7/5/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
A calendar of events from July 2010 to June 2011 is presented which includes a trade show titled "Waste Expo 2011," in Dallas, Texas, a symposium titled "Waste-to-Resources 2011-Fourth International Symposium," in Hanover, Germany, and a seminar titled "Hazardous Waste Management Training &...
- Air & Waste Management Association conferences. // Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association;Oct96, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p1014
Previews conferences on air and waste management sponsored by the Air and Waste Management Association as of October 1996. Second Specialty Conference on Environmental progress in the Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries; Includes conferences on the measurement of toxic and related air...
- Air & Waste Management Association conferences. // Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association;Jan98, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p82
Presents information on air and waste management conferences in 1998 sponsored by the Air & Waste Management Association. Invited papers; Themes; Contact information.