- Weston expects loss. // Chemical Week;6/4/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 22, p41
Reports on the financial crisis affecting Roy F. Weston company. Earnings of Weston for the second-quarter of 1997; First-quarter earnings of the company.
- Weston tightens its belt. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/14/96, Vol. 237 Issue 16, p46
Reports on Roy F. Weston Inc.'s restructuring charge of $17 million in its third quarter ended September 30, 1996, as part of a corporate consolidation effort.
- Largest Indianapolis-area environmental contractors. Ritchie, Petra; Cullather, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p22
Lists the largest environmental contractors in Indianapolis, Indiana, ranked by local 1996 environmental contractor billings. Total employees; Primary professional services; Contact information; Includes Bowen Engineering; Patriot Engineering & Environmental Co. LLC; Advanced Environmental...
- Rx for pollution costs: Keep eye on consultants. Miller, Lynne M.; Phillips, William H. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/6/93, Vol. 97 Issue 36, p7
Discusses the importance of selecting high-quality environmental contractors. State regulatory agencies' lack of screening of firms' capabilities; Maintaining a list of several consultants; Wasting no time in remedial strategies; Staying focused on the key issues; Dialogue with regulatory...
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Lesotho Country Review;2009, p121
The article lists several international environmental agreements and associations including major international environment accord, major international marine accords, and major conventions regarding living resources.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/5/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the bidding for a project aimed to improve the air quality in Cairo, Egypt. American companies which participated in the bidding; Main tasks under the project.
- Incubator tenant lands new contracts. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/24/99, Vol. 46 Issue 39, p6A
Reports on the commercial contracts won by Perfect Sense Inc., a developer and manufacturer of environmental monitoring instrumentation and systems based in Long Island, New York.
- WASHINGTON OBSERVER. Winston, Sherie; Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/02/2000, Vol. 245 Issue 13, p11
Presents news on federal policies concerning funding for engineering contracts in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Impact of environmental cases to be considered in the Supreme Court on funding for federal highways; Federal loans for New York's Staten Island ferry and South Carolina and...
- Air Force qualifies firms. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/17/94, Vol. 232 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the environmental contracts awarded by the United States Air Force for the clean up of two bases listed as Superfund sites. Rust International Corp.'s acquisition of the environmental contract; Remedial investigation contract from the Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence won...