- Hardy teams up with TransComp. // Waste News;10/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p24
Reports that Hardy Instruments Incorporated and TransComp Systems Incorporated are teaming up to provide computer support for the waste industry. Background information on both companies.
- Primedia buys interest in Internet waste firm. Gerlat, Allan // Waste News;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p4
Reports that Primedia Inc. has purchased a minority interest in TransComp Systems Inc. in a deal combining solid waste media and Internet interests. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal for both companies.
- Stainless Steel Load Cells for Compression, Tension Applications. // Processing (08968659);Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p36
The article presents information on the ADVANTAGE load points and sensors from Hardy Instruments Inc.
- Contracts. // World Wastes;Jan1998, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Hardy Instruments Inc. has signed a contract with Garland County, Arkansas, to provide on-board computer systems and automatic container identification using radio frequency identification for the county's waste collection operations.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.