- URS to acquire Woodward-Clyde. // Waste News;09/15/97, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p26
Reveals that an agreement was signed by URS Corporation to sign a definitive agreement to acquire Woodward-Clyde Group Incorporated. Objective of the acquisition; What would be achieved from it; Information on the business interest of both companies.
- URS to acquire Woodward-Clyde. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p14
Announces that URS Corp. and Woodward-Clyde Group Inc. have signed a definitive agreement for URS Corp. to acquire Woodward-Clyde. Business profiles; Services offered; Plans to capitalize in the expanded markets.
- URS aquires Woodward-Clyde. // Waste News;12/08/97, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p20
Reports on URS Corporation's acquisition for Woodward-Clyde Group Incorporated has been completed. Aim of the acquisition; What areas does Woodward-Clyde has expertise in.
- Acquisition to add 40 URS jobs. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p6
Reports that URS Corporation of San Francisco, California, has purchased Woodward-Clyde Group of Denver, Colorado. Number of employees to be added to URS' office in Cleveland, Ohio; Comments from William Laubscher, senior vice president and head of the URS office in Cleveland; Information on...
- Contractor with local ties acquired for $2.6 billion. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/11/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of rival Washington Group International by URS Corp. The deal is valued at $2.6 billion in cash and stock and creates the nation's fourth biggest engineering and construction company. It has a total of $8.6 billion in annual revenue, an $11 billion backlog...
- Woodward-Clyde shopping itself. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/28/97, Vol. 238 Issue 17, p10
Reports on Woodward-Clyde's hiring of Oppenheimer & Co. to find potential capital investors for the engineering firm in the United States. Aim of the firm to become world-class; Interest in pursuing private projects overseas; Capital invested for business outside the United States.
- ENGINEERING FIRMS. // San Diego Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p20
The article lists the engineering firms in San Diego, California including URS Corp., Aecom Technical Services, and Rick Engineering Co.
- Construction Management Firms. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;4/19/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p24
A list of New Jersey's top construction management firms for 2010 is presented including Conti Group, Burns and Roe Group and URS Corp.
- Top Area Engineering Firms. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p10
A list of the top 20 area engineering firms ranked by 2010 total West Michigan revenue is presented which includes URS Corp., Progressive AE, and AECOM Technology Corp.