Recovered paper explodes in '96
- Enron explores paper. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p4
Reports that Enron Corp. has entered the recycled paper market through the purchase of a 100 percent recycled paper mill in New Jersey. Company background; Capacity of the mill; Plans for the mill following its acquisition.
- Canadian Paper Packaging Mills Close to 80% Recycled Content. // Official Board Markets;7/23/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 30, p11
The article reports on the 77 percent average recycled content of paper packaging produced by paper packaging mills for use in Canada.
- Northern mills on the leading edge of growing recycled-paper market. Brown, Stewart // Northern Ontario Business;Nov94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Reports that Northern Ontario's pulp and paper mills are keeping pace with the demands of an active recyling movement. Capital investments on new technologies; Paper-recyling facilities; Demand for recycled content.
- Disappointment as EU aid for Shotton is cut. Carter, Catherine // Printing World;7/31/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the reduction of planned aid for Shotton Paper Mill's bid to boost recycled paper production in Great Britain. Recognition of the environmental benefit of reusing waste paper; Disappointment of UPM-Kymmene managing director Martin Gale on the decrease of aid; Investment in the state...
- Opening night. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 28, p4
Reports on Encore Paper Co.'s additional consumption of recycled paper. Production expansion at its South Glens Falls, New York plant; Rebuilding of the paper mill's machines; Modernization of Encore's deinking plant.
- India's imports may grow 6.5% per year. // Pulp & Paper;Aug2007, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the forecasted growth of India's imports of recovered paper, according to a Hawkins Wright and EU Consulting report. The report predicts the imports to expand an average of 6.5%/year over the next nine years from 2007 due to several deinking lines planned for graphic paper...
- New Reconomy Alibone factory to process up to 2,000 tonnes a week. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/22/2009, p14
The article reports on the launch of a paper processing facility equipped to process up to 2,000 tonnes of paper per week by Reconomy Alibone at its Earls Baston site in Northampton, England. The pulped and baled waste paper and cardboarded at the site are either recycled through Reconomy's...
- Amcor's Mill Gets Fast-Tracked. // Official Board Markets;8/25/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 34, p8
The article reports that the New South Wales government has approved the proposed upgrade of the paper recycling mill of Amcor Ltd. in southern Sydney. This improvement is designed to supply low-cost paper for making corrugated boxes. The upgrade has received major facilitation status which...
- New containerboard projects hinge on wastepaper demands, mill designs. Null, David // Pulp & Paper;Apr95, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p109
Discusses containerboard mill designs which use recycled fiber. List of operating and proposed recycled mills; Mini-mill; Large-scale recycled mill; Large-scale kraft mill that uses 25% recycled fiber; 100% virgin large-scale kraft mill; Historical OCC prices; Typical operating costs; Cash cost...