- News briefs. // World Wastes;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
Reports on mergers and acquisitions in the United States refuse disposal industry.
- News briefs. // World Wastes;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p14
Reports on mergers and acquisitions in the refuse disposal industry of the United States. Eastern Environmental Services' acquisition of the rights to operate Sanitary District No. 1 in New York City; Republic Industries Inc.'s acquisition of National Serv-All.
- News briefs. // World Wastes;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p22
Reports on mergers and acquisitions in the United States refusal disposal industry.
- Public sector watches deal warily. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;03/16/98, Vol. 3 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the response of the public-sector to the proposed acquisition agreement of USA Waste Services Incorporated and Waste Management Incorporated. Concerns of some observers on the acquisition; Compares the operations of the two waste management firms; Comments by key individuals on the...
- An unusual seller's market. France, Steve // Waste News;04/20/98, Vol. 3 Issue 49, p9
Opinion. Comments on acquisitions and merger activity in the waste management industry in the United States. Reference to Casella Waste Systems Incorporated and Waste Industries Incorporated; What selling represents for businesses.
- Allied and Republic complete purchases. // Waste News;01/06/97, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p23
Reports on two waste industry acquisitions made on December 30, 1996. Laidlaw Incorporated's acquisition by Allied Waste Industries Incorporated; Purchasing price Allied paid for Laidlaw; Acquisition of Continental Waste Industries Incorporated by Republic Industries Incorporated; Number of...
- News briefs. // World Wastes;Feb98, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p6
Reports on acquisition activities by waste management companies as of February 1998. American Disposal Services Inc.'s stock acquisition of R.C. Miller Enterprises Inc.; Sale of Eaton Corp.'s worldwide axle and brake business to Dana Corp.; Oshkosh Truck Corp.'s acquisition of McNeilus...
- Giants lead in spending despite declining profits. Truini, Joe // Waste News;06/23/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p9
Presents information on mergers and acquisitions in respect to solid waste companies in the United States. Impact of acquisitions and mergers on large companies; Details on how some companies' profits were boosted; Statistical information on their spendings and losses.
- Acquisition. // World Wastes;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p7
Focuses on the several acquisitions of Roseville, California-based waste management firm Waste Connections Inc.