- Peugeot delays U.S. decision. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;6/19/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5610, p2
Reports that a study to determine whether PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA will return to the US automobile market won't be complete until September 1995. Factors for the delay in the completion of the study.
- Sources: PSA to shut China plant. Murphy, David // Automotive News;12/9/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5690, p2
Reports on rumors that PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA will close its Peugeot car plant in Guangzhou, China, as a result of falling sales and rising debt. Denial of the rumor by a PSA spokesman in Paris, France; Debt built up by the company's Chinese partners; Number of cars built by the company during...
- Peugeot: Return to U.S. possible. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;11/27/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5634, p1
Reports on PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA officials' denial of a report that the company had decided against returning to the United States. Comments from company chairman Jacques Calvert.
- Citroen's drive to put China on wheels. Tuckey, Bill // BRW;7/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p38
Reports on the entry of French car maker Citroen in China. Sales potential; Investment on people's-car prototypes; Joint ventures with other manufacturers.
- PSA's plan: Common parts, unique styling. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;01/29/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the goal of PSA/Peugeot-Citroen to achieve a percentage of commonality among vehicles in its group. Basic areas covered in the platform strategy of PSA; Traditional mechanical platforms to which PSA worked with; Status of the growth in the commonality between the Peugeot and Citroen...
- PSA takes Europe light-truck title. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News;3/17/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5704, p20D
Reports that PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA has announced that it tool the number one slot in Europe's light-commercial-vehicle market in 1996. Increase in the sales of Peugeot and Citroen's light trucks; Expected number of light-commercial trucks to be sold outside France in 1997.
- Technical Notes-Citroï¿½n Xsara. Jacobson, Marcus // Automotive Engineer;Nov97, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p34
Introduces the Citroï¿½n Xsara automobile. Automobile features; Specification of the car; Car design.
- Xsara: new face, new aspirations. Jacobson, Marcus; Brown, Sam // Automotive Engineer;Nov97, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p37
Introduces the Citroï¿½'s ZX compact car. Automobile features; Specification of the car; Automobile price.
- FAST BLAST. Robson, Tim // Motor;Jul2002, p145
Features the Peugeot 206 CC automobile from PSA Peugeot CitroÃ«n SA. Engine type; Performance rating; Price of the car.