It's a touch job: And he got it
- The world according toâ€¦ Melinda Messenger, TV presenter. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/7/2007, p29
An interview with Melinda Messenger, television presenter, is presented. According to Messenger, she usually has one main holiday with a couple of short breaks throughout the year and a short holiday in Great Britain. She considers a Princess Cruise to the Caribbean as her best holiday. She...
- Untitled. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/28/2010, Vol. 5, p10
The article reports that television presenter Melinda Messenger has joined fellow "Big Breakfast" puppets Zig and Zag to launch a complimentary hot breakfast offering from Holiday Inn Express.
- THE HEALTH LOTTERY GETS PULSES RACING. // Grocer;10/1/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8024, p9
A photograph is presented of television (TV) presenter Eamonn Holmes with celebrity ambassadors Melinda Messenger, Joanna Page, Gail Porter, Donna Air and Kate Lawler during the official launch of the Health Lottery in Great Britain in 2011.
- MAN OF LA MANCHA. Spindle, Les // Back Stage West;3/30/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p19
The article reviews the musical "Man of La Mancha," by Dale Wasserman, starring Jonathan Talmadge and Melinda Messenger, presented by Rude Guerrilla Theater Company at the Empire Theater in Santa Ana, California.
- Melinda's message spells the end of the world as we know it. // Third Sector;1/24/2012, Issue 691, p15
The article covers issues on the voluntary sector in Great Britain as of January 2012 including television presenter Melinda Messenger's feud with Acevo chief executive officer (CEO) Sir Stephen Bubb, praise received by "Third Sector" columnist Craig Dearden-Phillips from volunteering consultant...
- Melinda Messenger. Tocher, Ian // Third Sector;9/3/2013, Issue 766, p11
The article reports that British television (TV) presenter and former model Melinda Messenger posed in winter clothing during the summer bank holiday weekend in support of the Christmas in Summer Stock Appeal on behalf of Barnardo's.
- Media on Trial. // Media Week;9/22/2009, Issue 1226, p7
The article reviews the television program "Live From Studio Five," hosted by Kate Walsh, Melinda Messenger, and Ian Wright.
- Lady in Red puts Virgin in the pink. Watts, Andrew // Railways Illustrated;Jan2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the Lady in Red nameplate, which was unveiled on 43093 by Councillor Derek Shawl, Lord Mayor of Manchester, and model Melinda Messenger on February 3, 1997 in Manchester, England. Accordingly, the nameplate has sold for Â£1,240 after attracting 23 bids in Virgin Trains'...