The service industry gets its just rewards
- Design Show is London winner. // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p8
Focuses on London Tourist Board and business group London First's granting of an exhibition award to the London Contemporary Design Show. Role in increasing the capital's business visitors in 1997.
- AEO Excellence Awards date. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p10
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers' Excellence Awards.
- 'Empowering People' Wins Top Award for Oticon at 2011 AudiologyNOW! // Audiology Online;5/2/2011, p10
The article announces that the "Empowering People" exhibit of Oticon, Inc. has been awarded as the Best in Show in the Supersize category at the 2011 AudiologyNOW.
- ABC Kids Expo receives two awards. // Kids Today;Jan2012, Issue 1, p18
The article announces that ABC Kids Expo has received Trade Show News Network's Event Excellence Award.
- CM news. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p4
Announces the selection of cabinet firm William Sheppee's Tuscan Collection as Best at Show at the 1999 High Point exhibition.
- 2000 AEO Excellence Awards nominations. // Marketing Event;May2000, p19
Provides information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers Awards 2000 in Great Britain. Aims of the annual awards; Members of the judging panel; Nominees for the awards.
- Wattis grant for di Rosa Preserve. // Artweek;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that the di Rosa Preserve: Art and Nature has received the grant award from the Phyllis C. Wattis Foundation.
- Winners prove that service quality pays. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p34
Reports on the Association of Exhibition Organizers' (AEO) 1998 Excellence Awards. Comments from AEO officers; Categories in the 1998 awards; List of winners. INSET: Judging committee 1998.
- Wisconsin FTD farm safety exhibit honored. // Wisconsin Agriculturist;May2014, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p8
The article announces that the "Farm to Field Take Safety Along" exhibit, held during the Wisconsin Farm Technology Days in Wisconsin in April 2013, has received the 2013 Donald R. Peterson Technology Transfer Award.