Coke is larger than life in 3D
- Surge debuts in blow-out can/bottle graphics. // Packaging Digest;Jan97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
Introduces Surge, Coca Cola's new citrus-based beverage for male teenage market. Impact of product's packaging design to prospect market; Marketing carriers for the beverage.
- Sprite might. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;10/1/96, Vol. 115 Issue 1625, p280
Talks about the success of Coca-Cola's promotion of Sprite and diet Sprite. Takeover of the category once controlled by 7Up; Success of Sprite marketers of capturing the attention of certain segments of society in the United States; Positive influences of Sprite's success for the entire...
- Coca-Cola not concerned by Surge supermarket dip. Kramer, Louise // Advertising Age;7/20/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p30
Reports that Coca-Cola Co.'s Surge soft drink showed signs of sales weakness during June 1998. Statistics on the sale of Surge and its rival soft drink Mountain Dew; Comments.
- Lemon Diet Coke variant to launch for UK consumers. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);4/4/2002, p1
Reports the launching of Diet Coke from Coca-Cola Co. in Great Britain. Revival of the flagging market share; Budget for the promotional campaign.
- Mr. Pibb goes rad via CD-ROM game. Howard, Thereasa // Brandweek;09/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p56
Reports on Coca-Cola Co.'s promotion of the Mr. Pibb softdrink brand in the United States. Software product offered as part of the promotion; Fast food restaurants participating in the promotion; Advertising support of the promotion.
- Janga returns! Lopez Chavez, Rodrigo // Caribbean Business;4/20/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p58
Reports on relaunch of the Janga discount card campaign of softdrink giant Coca-Cola Co. in Puerto Rico. Offering of discounts for clothing, entertainment, food, beach events, and technology; Target market; Promotional slogan.
- Mello Yello Meets Camouflage. Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;8/5/15, p1
The article discusses the new packaging of the Mello Yellow citrusy soda from the beverage company Coca-Cola Co.
- Sprite Light test aims to boost brand. Kramer, Louise // Advertising Age;6/1/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the decision of the Coca-Cola Co. to rename its Diet Sprite soft drink, Sprite Light. How the name change will be tested in the Latin American soft drink market; Marketing statistics on Diet Sprite; Indication that the word `diet' has lost its edge in terms of soft drinks.
- Coca-Cola's Surge, Cherry Coke plot new promos. Kramer, Louise // Advertising Age;12/22/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 51, p6
Reports on the efforts of Coca-Cola Co. to step up efforts to develop closer brand relationships with consumers through new promotions for Surge and Cherry Coke. Advertising agencies that will be handling the Coca-Cola account; Sports connections; Web site plans.