Guinness buys NY a big drink
- A Lively Lager. // Food & Drink;Spring2011, p64
The article features the Kingston, Jamaica-based brewery Red Stripe, producer of the Red Stripe lager sold in the country's beverage market. The company is also sponsoring several music festivals, concert tours and contests through the Red Stripe Music Awards (RSMA), which was launched in 2007....
- Red-letter day. // Music Week;5/12/2007, Issue 19, p16
The article discusses a music tour and award, sponsored by the Red Stripe brewing company. According to the author, the tour featured competing bands who were voted upon and narrowed down to a smaller pool, including performers Rosie & The Goldbug, Rory McVicar and The Runners. The winner of the...
- Diageo adjusts fiscal calendar, reports on BK. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p12
Discloses that diversified food-and-drinks conglomerate Diageo is set to report results for an 18-month fiscal period ending June 30, 1998 and would switch to a fiscal calendar ending in June. Plan to make an interim earnings announcement for the 12 months ended December 31, 1997 on March 19,...
- Catalyst. Flavell-White, Claudia // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2009, Issue 812, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Diageo's decision to review plans for a huge new brewery in Ireland, and another on Australia's plans to cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions.
- Guinness drive across Europe. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p10
Describes the international roadshow event planned by Guinness Brewing Worldwide in May 1997.
- TWICE THE FLAVOUR FOR SMIRNOFF ICE DOUBLE BLACK. // National Liquor News;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
The article evaluates the Smirnoff Ice Double Black Wild Lime and Smirnoff Ice Double Black Raw Berry from Diageo.
- Jane Ewing succeeds Humphreys as MG of Diageo Global Travel & Middle East (GTME). // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/26/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
The article announces the appointment of Jane Ewing as managing director of Global Travel and Middle East (GTME) hub at Diageo PLC.
- Diageo unveils 1st significant new distillery in 30+ years. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;10/16/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the establishment of Scotch Malt Whisky Distillery owned by Diageo PLC in Speyside, Scotland.
- Restructuring at Diageo creates new regions in the Americas & Africa; Stuart Fletcher and Ron Anderson to depart company. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;6/1/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p2
The article reports on the restructuring and significant change in Diageo PLC that resulted in the departure of the company's international president Stuart Fletcher and chief customer officer Ron Anderson as well as the establishment of Diageo in Latin America and Caribbean and in Africa.