Miller Freeman in Australian union
- Ethnics wooed. Way, Nicholas // BRW;6/03/96, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the launching of `The Star & SA Times' newspaper by Australian Provincial Newspapers (APN). Plans to produce papers for ethnic market by APN major shareholder Tony O'Reilly.
- Family fortunes. // BRW;05/22/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p152
Focuses on the fortune of the Sydney, New South Wales-based O'Reilly family, owners of the Australian Provincial Newspaper Holdings (APN). Expansion of the company into Asia; Background on APN deputy chief executive cameron O'Reilly; Financial status as of May 1995.
- Clear Channel to buy network in Australia. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;3/13/95, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p54
Focuses on plans by Clear Channel Communications to purchase part of the Australian Radio Network (ARN) from Australian Provincial Newspapers Holdings Limited. Impact of legislation permitting duopoly ownership of radio stations under Australia's Broadcast Services Act of 1992; Remarks by Clear...
- Buyers want to be educated. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p11
Reports on the results of a survey for Miller Freeman's Incentive International show. How the research was carried out; Use of the findings to revamp the Incentive International 99; Comment from Miller Freeman event director Mina Booth.
- Miller Freeman names Tillon new CEO. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p2
Announces the appointment of Tony Tillon as chief executive officer of Miller Freeman Worldwide. Career history of Tillon; Reference to the appointment of David Arculus as chief operating officer; Information on other appointments by Miller Freeman.
- Miller launches new monthly. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the launching of the monthly magazine `Global Tech Ventures,' by the Miller Freeman company. Issues which will be discussed in the magazine; Who will be the editor of the magazine.
- Premier gets a fresh showing. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p10
Reports that Miller Freeman Inc. is revamping its Premier Menswear and Premier Womenswear shows in 1997. Investment in two new feature areas.
- Web sightings. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p14
Presents the web site address of Miller Freeman Inc.
- The shows go on at Miller Freeman. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on Irvine, California-based trade-show producer and publisher Miller Freeman. Trade shows organized in the United States; Range of publication and digital-media service offerings; Financial performance; Target markets for its trade shows.