EU cash fuels Egypt events
- Financing Africa's Infrastructure ROUNDTABLE HELD IN TUNIS. // African Business News;7/22/2013, p7
The article reports on a roundtable discussion on Financing Africa's Infrastructure hosted by the African Development Bank (AfDB) in Tunis, Tunisia, in July 2013.
- Dakar Financing Summit on Africa's Infrastructure. // African Business News;6/13/2014, p6
The article offers information on Dakar Financing Summit, to be held from June 14 to 15 2014 in Dakar, Senegal, aimed at accelerating the implementation of priority regional infrastructural development projects in Africa.
- Conference Brings Diverse Groups Together for Common Goal. CLARK, Fred // State Journal (WV);1/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p37
The article discusses the second annual Ethane Development Conference sponsored by the West Virginia Manufacturers Association which tackles the common goals of various group of leaders which is to create new infrastructure and jobs for West Virginia.
- Regional Communities to Discuss Infrastructure Financing in Africa. // African Business News;7/16/2013, p35
The article offers information on a conference with the theme Scaling up of infrastructure financing in line with Africa to be held in Tunis, Tunisia on July 19, 2013.
- Workforce Development Forum highlights solutions for skills gaps. // South Carolina Business;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on business forum 2014 Competitiveness Agenda Series held in October 2014 focusing on development of work power by training employees and improving education in South Carolina, previews 2015 Competitiveness Agenda Forum and features photographs based on the same.
- DC FORM. // Planning (14672073);5/14/2010, Issue 1868, p21
A blog from the Development Control Casebook Forum website is discussed.
- 2010 Infrastructure Conference PROGRAM. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 14, Special section p11
The article offers information on the 2010 Infrastructure Conference to be held at Iona College in New Rochelle, New York on April 8.
- Task force to tackle street, public works issues. Sanders, Ramona C. // Collinsville Herald;7/10/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 55, pA2
The article offers information on meetings on infrastructure improvements to be held by two citizen panels in Collinsville, Illinois on July 12 and 13, 2011.
- NYC Infrastructure Conference Slated. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p2
Announces plans for holding a day-long conference on maintaining and developing New York City's infrastructure on March 28, 2000.