Cash grant for green scheme
- Be precise: Don't overstate claims. Aho, Debra // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETING pS-6
Offers a look at the right way to handle environmental marketing as product marketers are gun-shy about using environmental terms. Marketers that back off are missing an opportunity in the long run; Problems are present and will continue to exist; Lack of federal help; Advantage of...
- Council sets as guidelines. Aho, Debra // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETING pS-6
States that the `Advertising Age' environmental Marketing and Advertising Council has formulated a list of guidelines of environmental marketing, designed to help marketers use mainstream product advertising to educate consumers about the environment. List of recommendations from the council;...
- Retailers use green goods to spur add-on L&G sales. Halverson, Richard // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p26
Focuses on the marketing of green goods. Retailers who offers green goods; Percentage growth of green goods; Demographic profiles of green consumers; Driver of green goods sales.
- Report on green retailing. // In Business;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
Reports that the magazine `In Business' will feature a report on the status of green retailing in North America. Issue on competition from major retailers carrying green products; Aspects to be covered; Call for green stores to be added in the listing.
- Green products sprout again. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Sep93, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the comeback of green marketing. Effect of growing environmental consciousness; Statistics from the Green Action Monitor, a national poll of public sentiment towards the environment.
- Trees of life--or hype? Mitchell, Alan // Management Today;Aug1998, p82
Presents information on green marketing in Great Britain. What companies are trying to come to terms with; Benefits of trees; Identification of the British organizations which first became carbon neutral.
- TAMING THE GREEN MARKETING MONSTER: NATIONAL STANDARDS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETING CLAIMS. Israel, Glenn // Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review;Winter93, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p303
Analyzes the existing and proposed approaches that could be taken by federal, state and private entities in the U.S. to regulate green marketing claims. Nature and impact unregulated green marketing claims; Application of existing causes of action to green claims; Information on the development...
- Blueprint Green marketing. Frankel, C. // American Demographics;Apr92, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p34
States that as Americans become more committed to environmental action, `green' products will gain a competitive edge. New movement of `environmental marketing' began with Earth Day 1990; Environmental marketing is tricky; Consumer education is backbone of environmental marketer's long-term...
- Businesses sprout from roots sunk at Green Market. Hoeschen, Brad L.F. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p14
Features the Green Market 11 which provided the market for small businesses in New Orleans, Louisiana. Attracting small vendors with good products but with little recognition; Plans of changing its name due to a lawsuit from New York's Greenmarket.
- The gray area of the green market: Is it really environmentally friendly? Solutions to confusion... Rathe, Todd A. // Journal of Corporation Law;Winter92, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p419
Explores the truth about green marketing in the United States. Consumers' confusion over the advertising of product attributes; Main sources of confusion; Overview of the Federal Trade Commission's jurisdiction over advertising; Disadvantages of using adjudication and consent agreements to...