BT workshops go to Sledge
- BT ads target businesses with hassle-free It solutions. Grant, Jules // Marketing (00253650);12/20/2001, p19
Comments on 'Primal Screen,' the 30-second television advertising campaign of BT Business Connections in Great Britain. Percentage of recall by consumers; Plot of the advertisement; Target clients; Situation highlighted by the campaign.
- Police step in as BT `vandalises' its own posters. // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p68
Reports on the reactions of the several police officers in Great Britain to the poster advertisement of BT Business Communications showing the word `CAN'T' with the letter T in the form of a graffiti.
- BT starts Â£80m roster rethink. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;4/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p13
The article reports on the review of BT Business company's 80 million advertising business, initially involving its roster agencies to find a major new consumer idea in Great Britain. BTs roster agencies have to repitch for all of the company's business as part of a review of the company's...
- BT increases support for UK women entrepreneurs. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Spring2003, Issue 35, p8
Reports that BT Business Communications is building a closer relationship with women entrepreneurs through links with Aurora women's network. Sponsorship of the business establishment; Impact of the alliance on the ability of the organization to understand the needs of women.
- St Luke's unveils BT Business ads. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);10/5/2001, Issue 40, p4
Reports the unveiling of the advertisements created by St Luke's for BT Business in Great Britain. Straplines used in the advertisements; Concepts of the campaigns; Focus of the campaign on enhancing working relationships in business.
- BT picks chief to head ad roster. // Marketing (00253650);7/14/2004, p2
BT Business has hired senior advertising executive Rebecca Morgan to take control of its entire advertising roster. Morgan, group planning head at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, is set to join the telecoms giant as head of marketing communications. She will replace Catherine Kehoe, who was promoted to...
- BT Business to offer magazine. // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2007, p4
The article reports that the company BT Business is planning to launch a customer magazine and website to provide content for business customers. The company has appointed Redwood Co. to create the quarterly magazine "Upload" as well as provide content for the website www.insight.bt.com. It is...
- BT's Office Anywhere makes life a beach. Cowlett, Mary // PRWeek (London);5/9/2008, p20
The article discusses the BT Business Urban Beach campaign, a project of the Fishburn Hedges for BT Business in 2008. The objective of the project was to promote the benefits of the Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone to potential business customers and engage them with the product. Fishburn Hedges advised...
- SECOND OPINION. Vindel, David // PRWeek (London);5/9/2008, p20
The article comments on the BT Business Urban Beach campaign of the Fishburn Hedges for BT Business. He said that through the project, BT Business had the opportunity to meet up with potential buyers of the product and explain the benefits of the service through experiential marketing. He...