- 'GQ' tackles sports, health in new section. Donaton, Scott; Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p36
Reports that `GQ' will introduce an editorial section devoted to sports, fit mess, health and grooming, becoming the latest men's magazine to emphasize its coverage of those topics. `Personal Best' monthly section; `Esquire' magazine's announcement of a plan to publish a 13th issue in the fall,...
- The 1995 overrated list. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep95, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p312
Presents a roster of 81 people, places and things unworthy of the praise and respect they had received. Includes Alan Greenspan; Lisa Marie Presley's looks; Bjork; Mangoes; Vine-ripened tomatoes; Rain forests; Pitt the Younger; Homespun American wisdom; Lattes; Pat Riley; The white Power...
- The 1996 underrated list. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar96, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p282
Presents a list of people, places and things which `GQ' deems underrated. Includes the gay precinct clerk on `NYPD Blue'; Motion picture `Wall Street,' directed by Oliver Stone; President James Knox Polk; Elvis Costello's `classical' album; Actor's George Hamilton's tan.
- GQ REGRETS. Lippmann, Sara // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep2000, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p150
Focuses on the 'Gentlemen's Quarterly' magazine's November 1971 fashion story. Absurdity of the fashion advice given by the article; Outfit of the men featured in the article; Black-and-white image of the colored photograph that accompanied the story.
- GQ REGRETS. Fennessy, Caroline; Rapoport, Adam // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec2000, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p88
Describes a lapse in judgment made by 'Gentlemen's Quarterly' magazine concerning a fashion layout in its October 1976 issue.
- GQ REGRETS. C.F.; Rapoport, Adam // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jan2001, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p32
Comments on a 1990 fashion spread of the 'Gentlemen's Quarterly' magazine entitled 'The Gread Gadflies.'
- GQ dishes it out. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/4/96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p34
Reports that Fran Truant was pleased that her Italian restaurant in Detroit, Michigan, Giovanni's Ristorante, received praise for its zucchini pancakes in the `GQ' magazine's `golden dish awards of 1995.'
- Writers' block. Gannon, Frank // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Feb98, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p214
Focuses on articles writing in the magazine GQ, for February, 1998. Identification of the authors; What the authors articles focused on.
- Battle against male pattern baldness continues. // Dermatology Times;Feb95, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p48
Highlights the article on male pattern baldness published in the December 1994 issue of `Gentlemen's Quarterly.' Causes of male pattern baldness; Approaches in preventing baldness; Treatments.