Mixed news at Montgomery
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..
- Sydney profits as Olympics beckon. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;Feb97, p17
Focuses on the expected boom of Sydney, New South Wales' exhibition industry as a result of hosting the Olympic Games in 2000. Benefits from a light rail network; Financial commitment from the Government.
- Strong recovery report from Milan. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p17
Focuses on a comparative research into the trade fair sectors of seven key European countries. Analysis of data provided by official trade fair bodies; Possibility of the recovery of the trade fair sector; Response by trade fair centers and organizers both to the more specialized needs of...
- Downtown. Rijavec, Ivan // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p24
Features an exhibition of art on urban themes which was held at the Museum of Modern Art situated at Heide, Melbourne. Date of exhibition.
- Overseas. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p20
Looks at the Hans Hollein's international architecture exhibition which was held in Venice. Neville Quarry to curate Australian display; Bob Nation caution readers.
- Distance. Hedger, Michael // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p26
Reports on the `Distance' exhibition in Japan from August to September 1995. Overlapping of architecture, sculpture and urban planning; Art works in the exhibition.