ICL highlights the millennium
- Aisle by aisle exhibit guide. // Bank Marketing;Apr95, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p36
Presents an aisle by aisle guide to exhibitors in the 1995 Retail Management Conference on April 2 to 5, 1995 in Atlanta, Georgia. Includes McBee Systems; McGladrey & Pullen LLP; Merchandising Resources Inc.; Financial Management Solutions Inc.; Essex Corp.; Liberty Financial Bank Group;...
- Dream of stores united fulfilled through Retex. // Chain Store Age;Feb96, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p158
Focuses on the efforts of the Retex consortium to provide its small retailer members with key services through agreements with vendors. failure of earlier attempts to organize under the National Retail Federation; Membership; Key services provided; Benefits received by the organization's members.
- The Chicago Summit. // Chain Store Age;Oct97 Supplement Chicago, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p3B
Discusses the debate during CIO Summit at Retail Systems 1997. Topics tackled in the summit; Summit as the central event at the annual Retail Systems show; List of participants from various companies; Business challenges which the panelists are facing with their own companies.
- Millennium blues. // Chain Store Age;Oct97 Supplement Chicago, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p8B
Discusses the issue tackled in the CIO Summit on Retail Systems 1997 concerning the Year 2000 problem, referring to the computer systems' inefficiency on the datefield information. Views of Sears' Joe Smialowski on the three problems that envelops the millennium problem; Shortage of the skilled...
- A separate peace. // Chain Store Age;Oct97 Supplement Chicago, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p17B
Discusses the issue raised in the Chicago Summit at Retail Systems 1997 on the competition between UNIX and NT systems' applications to the retail industry. Utilization of both operating systems in the retail market; Comments of the participating executives.
- Show news. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug98, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p12
Presents information on the shows of the retail industry in August 1998. Details on the Retailers Raffle which will be held during the Seattle Gift Show on August 6 to 12, 1998; Details on the Denver Merchandise Mart Gift, Jewelry and Resort Show on August 22 to 25; Information on the Denver...
- Chicago retail seminar. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun94, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p33
Features the retail trade seminar in Chicago which will discuss major issues concerning the industry. Exclusive consumer research on the entry of Wal-mart and Target Greatlands in Chicago, a market served by Kmart and Venture; Speakers in the seminar.
- Aftermarket satisfies electronic thirst at a retail `net'-working conference. Battle, John D. // Aftermarket Business;06/01/96, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the first Retail Technology Conference. Goal of educating people on the various electronic technologies; Participants; Attendance; Activities; Expectations.
- Multi-Channel Conference Explores Emerging Minorities, Young and Older Consumers. // Retail Merchandiser;Jun2001, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p16
Presents information on the Store Specific Merchandising and Marketing Conference in 2001 sponsored by `Retail Merchandising' magazine. Goal of the conference; Importance of local consumers to store-specific marketing; Attendees; Awards presented by the magazine at the conference.
- Shows of the future. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p14
Highlights `Sneak Previews', a show at the 24th Annual International Juvenile Products Show. Venue; Date; Seminar entitled `Competing in the '90s: Management Tools for Creating a More Consumer-Focused Business' hosted by retail expert George Whalin; Features; Contact information.