Guardian gear at Glastonbury
- create an app using Seven Publishing. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2012, p34
The article reports on the partnership of "The Guardian" magazine with BlackBerry to sponsor the development of a free mini-guide for festival attendees at the World of Music, Arts and Dance (WOMAD), Camp Bestival and Bestival in 2012.
- Lobby terms. Baxter, S. // New Statesman & Society;8/2/91, Vol. 4 Issue 162, Special War Issue p10
Reveals that `The Guardian' has slipped back into regular briefings for parliamentary lobby journalists at 10 Downing Street. When `The Guardian' made its move; Why the chief press secretary at Downing Street does not fall under the rules of the Citizen's Charter regarding anonymity of public...
- Newshounds. // New Yorker;5/3/93, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p36
Recounts the visit to New York City and its outer boroughs by reporters from the leftist British newspaper, the `Guardian.' Types of stories the reporters covered; Comments on New York productivity as compared to other parts of the world; Television critic interested in America's pornographic...
- The Guardian to revamp Saturday paper. // Marketing Week (01419285);3/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p14
States that the Guardian (newspaper) will be revamping the sections in its Saturday paper. What the colour tabloid magazine called Travel will provide; Comments from Stephen Palmer, marketing director for the Guardian and Observer; Other changes to occur with the launching of the Travel.
- Lessons from past disasters go unheeded. Radford, Tim // Geodate;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p7
Presents the actual article which originally appeared in `The Guardian' on January 29, 2001 about earthquakes and the failure of the public in learning from past disasters.
- Guardian extends online network to key UK sites. Kavanagh, Michael // Marketing Week;7/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p39
Reports that the newspaper `The Guardian,' has confirmed distribution deals for its Web site contents in Great Britain. Extension of editorial content of the periodical featured on various sites.
- Lord's Witnesses pick Guardian as their way of spreading the word. // Campaign;4/26/2002, Issue 16, p36
Features the prophetic advertisements of Lord's Witnesses presented in the journal 'The Guardian' in Great Britain.
- The Guardian Celebrates 190 Years. // Editor & Publisher;Jun2011, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p14
The article announces the 190th anniversary of Great Britain newspaper "The Guardian."
- The Guardian: An expert's view. Marshall, Jim // Campaign (UK);05/14/99, Issue 19, p16
Comments on the design changes made in the `The Guardian' newspaper. Description of the newspaper's layout; User-friendly features; Improvements made on the paper's overall appearance.