Guardian gear at Glastonbury
- create an app using Seven Publishing. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2012, p34
The article reports on the partnership of "The Guardian" magazine with BlackBerry to sponsor the development of a free mini-guide for festival attendees at the World of Music, Arts and Dance (WOMAD), Camp Bestival and Bestival in 2012.
- Guardian prepares properties section for autumn launch. // Campaign (UK);07/04/97, Issue 27, p7
Reports on `Guardian' newspaper's launching of a property and lifestyle section in its Friday issues.
- Guardian to launch property magazine with outdoor push. // Campaign (UK);09/05/97, Issue 36, p8
Reports on `Guardian' periodical's launch of a weekly design, interiors and property magazine called `Space.'
- Surely shome mistake? Maddox, Brenda // New Statesman;03/13/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4376, p35
Focuses on the accuracy of reports from newspapers in Great Britain. Objective of the Press Complaints Commission (PCC); Details about the `Corrections and Clarifications' column of the Guardian newspaper.
- BDDH gives Guardian a brighter look. Davies, Ashley // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p7
Looks at the launching of a brand campaign by the `Guardian' news paper. Information on the advertising agency handling the account; Who wrote the campaign; Details on outdoor and television activities.
- Guardian boosts Saturday edition. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;3/1/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p15
Reports that British newspaper 'The Guardian' will improve its Saturday package by adding the supplement 'The Editor' and by revamping its 'Weekend' magazine. Features of 'Weekend'; Results of research by Guardian Newspapers on weekend readership.
- Beware of Greeks preaching rifts. Blair, Tim // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/9/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6402, p19
Athens may have given the world a concept of democracy, but modern Greece is leading the way in anti-democratic bigotry. December 2000 issue of the periodical "Guardian," reported that the Simon Wiesenthal Centre had issued a travel advisory to Jews thinking of visiting Greece in the wake of a...
- Guardian joins in registration game. // Marketing Week;8/13/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p32
Focuses on the reorganization of the staff at `The Guardian's,' media division, while highlighting the introduction of registration on its Websites. Appointment of Justin Walters as head of the media division; Plans of the division in developing e-commerce opportunities to increase display...
- Guardian ups price amid strike threat. Reynolds, John // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p17
The article reports that "The Guardian" will increase its cover price to 1.40 British pounds effective January 12, 2013 making it Great Britain's most expensive quality paper.
- Guardian to put all editorial onto mobile site in major revamp. // New Media Age;10/14/2010, p05
The article discusses the decision of "The Guardian" to place all editorial content, including audio and video on its mobile Web site to boost its mobile strategy.