Seminars way to success
- IN BRIEF. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p12
Announces the appointment of two executives in the special events industry in Great Britain as of October 2004. David O'Beirne at Stanco Exhibitions; Dave Wilcock at Melville Exhibition & Event Services.
- Seminars to focus on exhibit marketing. // Marketing News;4/2/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p14
The article announces a series of exhibit marketing seminars offered by the Interface Group and the American Marketing Association in May and June 1991.
- news briefs. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2003, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p11
Reports developments in marketing as of January 2003. Venue of the Marketing Boot Camp organized by the University of the Aftermarket; Theme of the GlobalShop seminar.
- Why they buy--an answer every salesperson needs to hear. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/1/2003, Issue 323120, p11
Provides marketing tips. Invitation of customers for a seminar; Establishment of rapport; Use of common sense.
- Annual institute to offer broad curriculum for services marketers. // Marketing News;2/17/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p17
The article offers information on the sixth annual Services Marketing Institute (SMI) week-long course to be held at the Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona on April 5 to 10, 1992.
- April 5 AMA seminar in Chicago to cover cable TV's impact on advertising, marketing. // Marketing News;3/4/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
The article provides information on the seminar titled Cable - Its Impact on Advertising and Marketing to be held at the Chicago Downtown Marriott Hotel in Chicago, Illinois on April 5, 1983.
- Strategy will be focus of sessions of Management track. // Marketing News;7/15/77, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the management workshop at the Marketing Educators' Conference to be held on August 7 to 10, 1977 in the U.S.
- Seminars to Cover CRA, Truth in Savings. // ABA Banking Journal;Feb93, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p88
Highlights the seminar in marketing for Community Reinvestment Act and Regulation by the Bank Marketing Association. Venue of the seminar; Emphasis on savings and investment products; Contact information.
- Spring session offers 2 new, 2 old courses. // Marketing News;3/25/77, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p9
The article announces that two new seminars and two repeats of popular courses are included in the spring session of the Institute for Advanced Marketing Studies sponsored by the American Marketing Association's New York Chapter.