NEC denies an Emap link row
- Emap needs to set the record straight about radio business. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;09/04/98, Issue 36, p18
Provides information on the British radio station Emap. Details on the operations of the radio station; Information on the various acquisitions of the station's chief executive, Tim Schoonmaker; How Emap plans to use its consumer magazine brands as a source material for radio programing;...
- Emap Elan unveils Red in bid to shake up women's market. // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p4
Reports on the optimism of British media agencies that Emap Elan's magazine titled `Red' will be a success when it launches in January 1998. Focus on upmarket women; Forecast on circulation.
- Emap On Air has officially opened for... // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p26
Highlights the opening of Emap PLC's On Air station with a month-long promotion of music group Spice Girls.
- Emap prepares spring launch for Magic TV. Beale, Claire // Campaign;11/21/97, Issue 47, p7
Discloses that media giant Emap is expanding its fledgling interests in television with a new cable and satellite music channel called Magic, which is set to launch in the spring of 1998. Format of the new channel; Use of the same interactive digital technology as the Box to enable viewers to...
- Running on empty in fuel crisis. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p82
Reports that Wembley, the host venue for Emap's Independent Living 2000, offered free parking to visitors during the fair in London, England. Features of the exhibition.
- Emap's FHM set to launch in February. Owens, Jennifer // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;09/01/99, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the launch of Emap Petersen Inc. magazine FHM in February 2000. Competitors in the market; Repositioning; Focus on adapting the magazine's core values to the United States market.
- Things turn blue at Emap party. // B&T Weekly;10/21/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2541, p16
Photographs taken during the Blue Party of Emap Melbourne at The Beach Hotel in Albert Park, Melbourne, Victoria are presented.
- EMAP to take over sales for student radio. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p12
Reports that EMAP has taken over sales for the Student Broadcast Network in Great Britain. Number of subscribers of the network; Introduction of a venue for EMAP Advertising; Services and equipments provided by the network into the subscriber.
- Wolseley extend their internet strategy. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2000, p23
Reports on the extension of Wolseley Centers' Internet strategy through the launching of Construction Intelligence by the construction publishing division of EMAP. Views on the Internet strategy; Features and advantages of Construction Intelligence.