Thames Water begins mobile conversation
- Biosolids applied to farmland. // BioCycle;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p24
Reports on England-based Thames Water Utilities Ltd.'s adoption of the name Terra Eco-Systems for its fertilizer division. Products offered.
- Thames Water seeks AMP6 innovations. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Sep2012, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the efforts of Great Britain-based Thames Water to meet the requirements of the AMP6 regulatory cycle which will take effect in April 2015.
- Thames takes generators. // Modern Power Systems;Sep95, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p73
Reports that Thames Water has installed generating plant at both ends of its product cycle. Use of two Paxman 12VP185 diesel engines at Thames water treatment works at Ashford Common near London; Leverton Power Systems' supply of a CHP installation for the newly refurbished Rye Meads sewage...
- Sewer transfer 'costs customers Â£2.40 a year'. // Utility Week;4/27/2012, p5
The article reports that Thames Water issued contracts worth 316 million British pound to maintain sewer assets over eight years.
- Reservoir delayed. // New Scientist;12/4/93, Vol. 140 Issue 1902, p11
Reports on the postponement of the construction of a reservoir in Oxfordshire, Great Britain. Delay due to pressures from Ofwat; Ofwat's rejection of the proposed spending on several conditions; Call to Thames to take steps in saving water.
- Thames unveils sewer relief plans. // Utility Week;11/28/2014, p19
The article reports that water utility company Thames Water PLC has unveiled plans for a sewer flood relief scheme including in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Tunnel vision:. // Utility Week;12/10/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p7
The article reports that Thames Water's public consultation has been stretched for a month but the utility claims no decisions have been made about the final route and sites.
- Snowed under. // Utility Week;12/10/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p12
The article contends that utilities in Great Britain, such as Thames Water, are getting ready for the winter and continue to innovate.
- Water staff to get clear rewards guide. // Personnel Today;2/4/2003, p4
Reports on the plans of British company Thames Water PLC to provide annual total reward statements to its staff in order to help them understand the complete value of their employment package. Rationale behind the introduction of total reward statement according to company's business partner...