Instant Budget views
- Tax Bill and Budget Passed. // njbiz;7/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the corporation business tax included in the New Jersey budget for fiscal 2003. Provisions for the alternative minimum assessment; Discussion on the real estate investment trust dividend tax; Change in the expiration date of the law.
- Legal challenge to Alabama tax could bust budget. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30262, p1
Focuses on the effects of the ruling of the Supreme Court in favor of out-of-state corporations seeking to abolish tax to the budget of Alabama. Distribution of the levy of Alabama to its recipients; Opinion of Circuit Court Judge William Gordon about the tax; Order of Montgomery Circuit Court...
- The 2013 Budget. // Optometry Today;4/5/2013, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses some of the proposals under the 2013 Budget of Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne that would be of particular interest to eye care practitioners who are employed or self-employed in Great Britain, including personal allowance and corporation tax.
- Full Employment: The First Principle Of New Populism. JOHNSON, DAVE // Progressive Populist;6/15/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p12
The article discusses the New Populism Conference sponsored by the Campaign for America's Future held on May 22, 2014, which demanded full employment as the principal of new populism. It mentions the Washington, District of Columbia's corporate tax policies, being a catastrophe for people. It...
- REVENUE. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2001, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p57
Presents tax news in Ireland, recent as of April 2001. Corporation tax; Budget 2002; Share option scheme.
- Businesses call for clarity. // Director;Nov2002, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the compilation of a pre-budget list of wishes by the tax experts and small business owners. Relation of corporation tax with real profit according to Paul Cadde, chief executive officer of Grosvenor House Group; Absence of increase in the business tax according to Adam Frais, tax...
- Deferred tax will cease to be a major issue in five years. Robins, Paul // Accountancy;Aug1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1104, p99
This article deals with the provisions in the 1984 and 1985 budgets in Great Britain which affect the spread of the burden of corporation tax across the different sectors of the economy. The major changes occurred in the 1984 budget, which shifted the burden of tax from the service sector...
- BUDGET 2011 IN BRIEF: Budget promises cut in Corporation Tax. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p8
The article informs that under the new budget, corporation tax will be reduced from 28 percent to 26 percent in April 2011.
- Self-funded retirees take a hit. VAUGHAN, GREG // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2014, Issue 169, p59
The article reports the move by the Australian federal government as of July 2014 to remove some benefits of imputation in its budget by changing the tax receipt profile of companies and examines its effects to self-funded retirees in the country.
- Small businesses feel aggrieved by closure of tax loophole. // Management Services;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
Complexity and short-term cash flow problems arising from the closure of a tax loophole announced in the 2004 British budget is leaving smaller businesses aggrieved, claim business and financial advisers, Grant Thornton. In the budget, the British chancellor announced rules to counter the...