Awards entice varied entries
- Saluting success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p16
Focuses on the 1995 Merchant Marketing Awards presentation. Award recipients; Profile of winning companies; Pull-out containing judges' comments on the awards.
- Highest standards in changing times. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p3
The article discusses the selection of winning agencies for "Marketing's" Agency of the Year award in Great Britain.
- The PRIMA awards. // Association Management;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p75
Presents the winning entries to the American Society of Association Executives' (ASAE) 1996 Promoting and Recognizing Innovation in Marketing to Associations (PRIMA) Awards.
- On the occasion of an anniversary. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pMQ3
Focuses on the giving of the 1996 Media All-Stars awards, a program started in 1986 by `Marketing & Media Decisions' to raise the profile of the media department and the people who work therein in the advertising community. Rapid growth of the program when it was folded into the publication...
- Market Development Cooperator Program awards competition... // Business America;Mar1998, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p27
Announces the opening of the fiscal year 1998 Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) award competition in the United States. Available funds of the program; Deadline for the applications.
- Gold winners. Lefton, Terry; T.L. // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p44
Features the gold winners of the 1995 `Brandweek' Sports & Event Marketing Awards for various categories. Event marketing program for Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer via Sta-bil Nationals lawn mowers' race by Gold Eagle; California AIDS Ride 2 by Tanqueray in cause-related marketing; Caesar's...
- Silver winners. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p46
Features the silver winners of the 1995 `Brandweek' Sports & Event Marketing Awards for various categories. WSB-TV's `102 Days of Summer' for entertainment/media event; Heublein-Cuervotivity and Jonhsonvill Foods' Big Taste Grill for use of sponsorship; Finladia Clean Water Challenge for sports...
- Bronze winners. Gelsi, Steve; S.G. // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p48
Features the bronze winners of the 1995 `Brandweek' Sports & Event Marketing Awards for various categories. Black Velvet's Smooth Steppin' Showdown at Heublein for entertainment/media event; WSB-TV's 102 Days of Summer for use of sponsorship; Burger King College Football Program for sports...
- Marketing winners. // Management;Aug97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the winners of TVNZ/Marketing Magazine Awards. Includes Wonderman CatoJohnson Consumer Service Award for the branding campaign featuring Robert the Robot; Charity/Fundraising/Non-profit Award for MMP education; Carter Holt Harvey Business Forms Retail Award for direct domestic insurance.
- WWAV heads finalists for Response Awards 2003. // Precision Marketing;5/16/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p5
Lists finalists for 'Precision Marketing' 2003 Response Awards for the British marketing sector. Award categories; Contact information.