San Antonio fund to ease debt service
- Charlotte to Refund $70 Million Of Its Water-Sewer System Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p3
Reports that the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, is set to refund about 70 million dollars of outstanding water and sewer debt in the week following February 9, 2005, as part of a plan to maximize savings while funding system improvements. Net present value savings that the revenue bond...
- Tulsa Water Agency Refunding 1995 Bonds, 1988 Note. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p5
Reports that the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority is taking advantage of its first opportunity to refund revenue bonds sold in the mid-1990s with new bonds carrying current interest rates. Most of the proceeds from the authority's competitive sale of revenue bonds to refund earlier issues;...
- Upgrade in Hand, Cincinnati Plans Water Deal With BABs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p6
The article reports on the upgrade of ratings to top credit marks for the city of Cincinnati, Ohio which prices 100 million dollars of new-money and refunding water system revenue bonds which will include taxable Build America Bonds (BABs). The system is aimed to continue to maintain its debt...
- Downgrade Review for L.A.-Area Water District. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
Moody's Investors Service placed on review for downgrade the Aa3 rating of Central Basin Municipal Water District's certificates of participation and adjustable rate refunding certificates of participation.
- Lubbock, Texas, Readies GO, Sewer Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/24/2015, p1
The West Texas city of Lubbock will price a $131 million general obligation bond refunding and $99.3 million of certificates of obligation for its water and sewer program.
- SA Council OKs $3B Water Pipeline, $500M Utility Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34204, p1
San Antonio's City Council unanimously approved a 142-mile pipeline to supply water via a private operator and agreed to issue more than $500 million of electric utility refunding bonds in 2015.Ã¼
- Dallas Seeks Savings With Water/Sewer Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/3/2015, p1
Dallas will bring one of its largest refunding deals to market with $579 million of water and sewer bonds that carry ratings near the top of the scale.
- Atlanta Mayor: Bonds a Go. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of Atlanta's mayor, Shirley Franklin, to deal with bond-funded projects following improvements in the city's economic conditions. Projects that will be undertaken by the city; Need for renovation of the city; Ratings of the city by ratings agency in terms of its economic...
- Oklahoma County Refunding Raises Eyebrows Over Fees. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p1
Reports on a controversy related to multimillion refunding deal in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Comments of the financial advisor on the controversy; Negotiated deal overcame by the county in December 2002; Overview of the competitive and negotiated bond sales for the county.