New owner shuts down fixed income daily
- Agency to create ads for 106th So. area of 1-15. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the Summit Group's plans to launch an advertising campaign to promote the I-15 corridor between South Jordan City, Sandy and Draper in the state of Utah. South Towne Commons as the proposed unifying theme; Aim of promoting the area as a commercial center destination.
- Small publishers. // Publishers Weekly;11/21/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 47, p57
Features Summit Group, a small publishing company in Fort Worth, Texas. Mark Hulme as publisher; Sales in 1993; Projected revenue for 1995.
- South Dakota firm to build hotel in Sandy. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/16/96, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p1
Focuses on the Summit Group's purchase of a property in Sandy City upon which to construct its third Utah hotel.
- South Dakota firm plans to build Quality Inn & Suites in Sandy. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/14/97, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the proposed construction of Quality Inn and Suites hotel by the Summit Group in Sandy City, Utah. Preliminary approval for the project; Amenities; Room rates.
- Summit Group. Lodge, Sally; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;7/19/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 29, p183
Presents additions to the children's book series `Louise Mandrell Holiday Adventure' published by Summit Group for fall 1993. `Twin Disasters: A Story About the Meaning of Labor'; `The Eye of an Eagle: A Story About the Meaning of Columbus Day'; `The All-American Hero: A Story About the Meaning...
- Virtual technology generates real sales. D.P.M. // Computer Graphics World;Mar95, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p62
Reports that AMSCO International Inc. commissioned Summit Graphics Inc. to create a PC-based virtual reality (VR) application to help the company generate sales. Advantage of the VR system in advertising; Criteria for the VR application; Challenges in the design of the application.
- Summit, MGM to `cop' a deal. Ulmer, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/22/95, Vol. 337 Issue 18, p4
Reports on Summit Group's negotiations for foreign rights to MGM's `Call Me a Cop,' a film to be directed by George Armitage. MGM's plan to increase its production slate by feeding off foreign rights on its projects; MGM's deals with other foreign sales companies; Other studios with strategic...
- NEWSPAPERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p37
A list of the top newspapers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including "Bingo Bugle Newspaper," "CityLife" and "Communique."
- Leading U.S. Daily Newspapers, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p184
No abstract available.