- Vacmaster Introduces Low-Cost, High Performance Air Model. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2002, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p68
Evaluates the Vacmasters System 1000 air vacuum-excavation system from Vacmasters. Features of the product; Advantages offered by air excavation over units that use high-pressure water; Maintenance steps for the product.
- Call in the reinforcements. // Construction Europe;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p55
The article reports on the supply of 10 hydraulic props by Groundforce featuring wireless load monitoring systems to support the 3 Merchant Square project in London, England in 2012.
- Hydroexcavation Equipment. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p71
A directory for hydroexcavation equipment providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Mulcher. // Transmission & Distribution World;May2011, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p72N
The article announces that Fecon Inc. offers services in their Compact Equipment Mulcher (CEM36) Bull Hog mulcher for excavators.
- Vacmasters Introduces Powerful Air Vac System. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2011, Vol. 238 Issue 5, p124
The article evaluates a new air vacuum excavation system developed by Vacmasters.
- Micro excavators. Drury, Sally // Horticulture Week;11/14/2008, p40
The article evaluates the E10, a micro excavator from Bobcat.
- Designed for stress-free operation. // Construction Europe;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p45
The article offers brief information on the TB228 3 tonne hydraulic mini excavator from Takeuchi.
- Flood relief project. // Construction Europe;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p48
The article offers brief information on the crawler excavation equipment DX340LC from Doosan.
- Continuous Depth The Missing Piece In The Locating Puzzle. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the Sure-Lock depth locator which is used in excavation.