Equipment `call before you dig' awareness program established
- Equipment spotlight. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p14
Introduces several excavators. Includes Case 90B Series; Caterpillar 345B hydraulic excavator; Solar 130-III hydraulic crawler excavator.
- Trenchless technology. // Government Product News;Mar98, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p23
Presents information on various products which are used in excavation projects. Information on the GEM-300 electromagnetic profiler; Details on the Ditch Witch JT7020 Jet Trac; Reference to the Porta-Mole suitable for public works, utility and landscaping projects; Companies where products are...
- I wish I could see. Sneyd, Lola; Nees, Susan // Ladybug;Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p26
Presents information on the machines that help create roads. Parts and capabilities of a backhoe loader.
- Wheeled loading shovels. // Coal International;Mar97, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p84
Presents the compact wheeled loading shovels from J.C. Bamford Excavators Ltd. Key specifications; Major applications; Features and enhancements; Contact information.
- Tracked excavators. // Coal International;Mar97, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p85
Introduces the JS 220 and JS 260 tracked excavators from Great Britain-based J.C. Bamford Excavators Ltd. Key specifications; Undercarriages; Computer system; Engine; Slew system; Cushion control; Contact information.
- Hydraulic breaker. // Coal International;Mar97, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p87
Features Atlas Copco's hydraulic rig-mounted TEX 400 H/HS breakers designed to work with excavators and backhoe loaders. Specifications; Compact design; Lighter, quieter and more reliable operation; Contact information.
- Ground engaging tools. // Coal International;Mar97, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p87
Reports on the ground-engaging tools being offered by Midland Steel Traders. Leading manufacturer; Features of the tools.
- Caterpillar's expanding excavator line. // International Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p42
Introduces the 345B hydraulic excavator launched by Caterpillar Inc. Features and capabilities; Maximum digging depth; Maximum reach at ground level; Loading height; Contact information.
- Equipment spotlight. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
Features excavators for the pipeline and utilities construction industry. Includes the caterpillar 330B hydraulic excavator; Solar 200LC-III from Daewoo; Hitachi's EX200-V excavator.