Caterpillar unveils 345B excavator
- CATERPILLAR INC. // Waste News;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p16
Reports on Caterpillar Inc.'s introduction of the 320C L hydraulic excavator.
- Cat Introduces 313B CR Compact Radius Hydraulic Excavator. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p91
Introduces the 313B CR hydraulic excavator from Caterpillar Inc. Features of the equipment; Maximum loading height of the excavator; Information on the hydraulic cross-sensing system of the excavator.
- Cat introduces new breaker for compact equipment. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p44
A preview of H25D hydraulic hammer from Caterpillar Inc. is presented.
- Excavator improves productivity. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2001, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the 345B L series II, an ugraded version of hydraulic excavator of Caterpillar. Engine; Net power; Increase of the main system maximum flow.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // WaterWorld;Jun2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
The article evaluates several hydraulic equipment including EasyAir X2 factory-engineered blower package from Dresser Roots, G3520C 50 Hz Low Energy Fuel Package Generator Set from Caterpillar Inc. and Checkmateâ„¢ DL portable handheld instrument from Rohrback Cosasco Systems.
- Cat Skid Steer Loader Features New Hydraulic System and Vertical Lift. // Underground Construction;May2004, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p72
Features Caterpillar 268B Skid Steer Loader, a high flow XPS hydraulic system. Capabilities of steer loader; Function of the peak operation pressure; Advantage of the deluxe joystick design.
- DEMOLITION WORK TOOLS: Heavy Alloy Steel Construction. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/8/2005, Vol. 255 Issue 6, p36
The article focuses on the new B-Series of shears from equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc. Designed specifically for demolition work, the S365B and S385B shears can be boom or stick mounted on several different models of hydraulic excavators.
- Mobile equipment: Getting more user-friendly. Schneider, R.T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Aug98, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p43
Reports that equipment designers in the United States are incorporating enhancements into mobile hydraulic equipment in order to improve efficiency and make machines easier to operate. Evaluation of the Model GT-3200 curb-and-gutter slipform concrete paver designed and built by GOMACO company;...
- New equipment, training program showcased in Arizona desert. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;May97, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p70
Introduces the improved hydraulic excavators from Caterpillar Company in Tucson, Arizona. Features of the equipments; Training programs for experienced operators.