Case introduces powerful, versatile skid steers
- Case goes small with wheel loader addition. // Contract Journal;10/9/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6398, p18
Reports that Case company has added a small wheel loader 21D to its range of products. Description of the 21D.
- Case offers Customized Maintenance Inspection program. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p58
Features Case Corp.'s Customized Maintenance Inspection (CMI) program for construction equipment manufacturers. Wear/repair indicators; Factors contributing to early detection of problems; Service options; Features of Case's CMI program.
- Untitled. // Contract Journal;4/29/2009, Vol. 446 Issue 6720, p8
The article evaluates the hybrid system on a 21t scrap handling excavator from Case Corp.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/31/98, Vol. 241 Issue 8, p63
Provides information on construction equipments. Case Corporation's skid-steer and telescopic handlers; Caterpillar Incorporated's pneumatic compactor line.
- Equipment Spotlight. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p12
Features several construction equipment. Design and specifications of the Case 660 trencher trenches; Workability of the Cat-type undercarriages from Trencor; Reliability of the Ditch Witch RT70 Powershift Trencher.
- Equipment Tracks & Trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/05/98, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p37
Provides information on equipment trends in the construction industry. Plans of Case Corp. to close a money-losing backhoe plant in Liuzhou City, China; Introduction of an educational kit to help equipment managers and distributors promote heavy equipment-related careers; Growth of the heavy...
- Case Rolls Out 27 New Models. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p73
Reports on a line of heavy equipment introduced by Case Corp. at the Associated Equipment Distributors' convention in Anaheim, California in February 2002. Number of models introduced; Features of the equipment.
- Case Takes Loader-Backhoes To New Limits With L Series 2. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p96
Introduces the L Series 2 loader-backhoe machines from Case. Information on the horsepower and load capacities of the machines; Features; Details on the hydraulic quick coupler introduced by the company.
- Case for Egyptian canal. // International Construction;Sep98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p65
Reports on Case's delivery of Powersensor wheeled excavators to the Egyptian Public Authority for Drainage Projects of the Egypt Ministry of Public Works and Irrigation. Use of the machine for maintaining secondary canals leading off the Nile River; Features of the machinery.