M-I acquires new mud company
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/25/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 37, p10522
The article offers information on the notice issued by the Federal Reserve System to correct the notice about the merger and acquisition of bank holding firms in the U.S. including Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Summit Bancorp Inc. and Summit Bank.
- CSG to service TCI subs. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;08/18/97, Vol. 127 Issue 34, p37
Focuses on CSG System International's service contract with Tele-Communications Inc. Features of CSG's acquisition of TCI's SummiTrak back-shop system; Features of the two companies' contract; Major clients by CSG.
- Fabrication Process Comparison and Dynamics Evaluation of Electrothermal Actuators for a Prototype MEMS Safe and Arming Devices. Ostrow, S.; Lake, R.; Lombardi, J.; Coutu, R.; Starman, L. // Experimental Mechanics;Oct2012, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p1229
Electrothermal actuators fabricated using the Polysilicon Multi-User MEMS Process (PolyMUMPs) and the Sandia Ultra-Planar, Multi-Level MEMS Technology 5 (SUMMiT V) have been investigated for use in integrated microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) safe and arming devices. The fabricated...
- Drilling Fluids Selection Guide. // Underground Construction;Sep99, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p60
Provides a guide for selecting drilling fluids. Baroid drilling fluids; Polymer drilling systems; Federal summit drilling fluids.
- TCI shopping SummiTrak. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;08/11/97, Vol. 127 Issue 33, p36
Focuses on Tele-Communications Inc.'s (TCI) search for a strategic partner for its SummiTrak customer-billing tracking system. Marketing of SummiTrak to other multi-systems operators (MSOs), Internet service providers and wireless telephone providers; Inclusion of the system in TCI's proposed...
- Homegrown Valleycorp dies quietly as Westamerica Bancorp takes over. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/20/97, Issue 322214, p19
Deals with the merger of ValliCorp Holdings Inc. and Westamerica Bancorp. Focus of the merger of the two companies; Estimated jobs to be affected as a result of the merger; Outcome of the merger.
- Keeping a paper trail. Rauber, Chris // Modern Healthcare;11/30/98, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p12
Reports that Summit Medical Center in Oakland, California has implemented a memorandum to warn its employees from destroying any paper or electronic records dealing with the proposed merger as a result of the anticipated federal antitrust investigation. Details on the proposed merger; Contents...
- OrNda-AHM merger gets nod from FTC. // Modern Healthcare;1/3/94, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
Reports on OrNda HealthCorp.'s acquisitions. Federal Trade Commission's approval of merger with American Healthcare Management Inc.; Terms of stock swap; Acquisition of Summit Health Ltd.; Projections on merger of three companies.
- Merger strengthens Newpark, CFO says. Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/28/99, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p5
Focuses on Metairie, New Orleans-based Newpark Resources Inc.'s planned merger with Tuboscope Pipeline Services Inc. Integration of fluids and waste management services; Share prices as of June 24, 1999.