Ripe-roofing provides unique solution on Korean project
- The Author Responds. Duda, Stephen W. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p13
A response from the author of the article "Lessons from Energy Audits," in the November issue, which discusses hydronic system designs, is presented.
- NSW green lights Broken Hill water pipeline. // Pipeline, Plant & Offshore;Jul2016, Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the plan of New South Wales government in Australia to construct a 270-kilometre pipeline from the Murray River to secure Broken Hill and the surrounding communities' long-term water supply.
- Fort Worth, Dallas study cost of sharing water pipeline. // Underground Construction;Nov2008, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas officials are studying on the sharing of cost concerning their plan to build $1 billion pipeline for water transfer. Accordingly, the Dallas city and Tarrant Regional Water District are planning to construct pipelines which will connect...
- Aurora Prairie Waters Project Nears Completion. // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p48
The article reports that the Aurora Prairie Waters Project, a pipeline construction that would enhance water supply, is almost done in Aurora, Colorado. It cites program director of Prairie, Darell Hogan who states that the project is on schedule and projected to be under budget. It mentions...
- Pipeline boat comes in for Langhorne Creek. Byrne, Matt // Wine & Viticulture Journal;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p55
The article focuses on the plan to install a pipeline to provide water supply in the Langhorne and Currency Creek wine regions in South Australia. The project was part of the state government's Murray Futures program backed by the Australian government's Water for the Future program. Lian...
- Lessons from Energy Audits. Anderson, Thomas E. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lessons from Energy Audits," by Stephen W. Duda in the November 2013 issue.
- EA blocks north-south pipeline. // Professional Engineering;9/20/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the refusal by the Environmental Agency to any immediate plans for a national water grid in Great Britain. The agency cited high costs and environmental concerns as a negative factor for the 560 kilometer water grid. Based on the estimates by engineering consultancy...
- Making healthy choices. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Sep2015, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the installation of Durapipe HTA pipework system at the Psychiatry Unit of Nimes Hospital to prevent the proliferation of bio-films and bacterial growth such as legionella and to maintain cold and hot water services.
- Korean water-pipe ramming. // International Construction;May97, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p70
Reports on contractor Sangshin Construction's installation of water pipes under a motorway in Seoul, South Korea. Company's use of Grundoram pneumatic steel pipe rammer for the project; Details of the project.