Passing the test
- HDD remediation. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p34
Provides an overview on the installation of horizontal remediation wells. Advantages of horizontal well methods; Factors attributed to the slow growth of the horizontal remediation well industry; Background on the horizontal well method; Need for professionals knowledgeable in horizontal well...
- HDD & the environmental remediation market. Kaback, Dawn // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p72
Provides an overview on the benefits of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) method to he environmental remediation market. Modification of the HDD to meet the needs of the environmental remediation market; Cost effectiveness of horizontal wells; Establishment of the Horizontal Environmental...
- Adapting to market conditions. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p58
Focuses on the market potential of horizontal directional drilling (HDD). Decline in the demand for vertical drilling; Impact of the development of horizontal remediation well technology on the way environmental clean-up jobs; Remarks of Roland Davis about the operations of Davis Environmental...
- Well-Sampling Equipment--Consolidated and on Wheels. // Journal of Environmental Health;Dec1999, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the Port-A-Reels well-sampling device from AMS. Use in conjunction with the Grundfos RediFlo II pump; Elimination of need to hand carry pumps, hoses, motor leads and pump controllers; Provision of solutions for all remediation needs; Contact information.
- Demand Remains Low For HDD Remediation. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p30
Focuses on the demand for the use of horizontal directional drilling for horizontal remediation wells in the United States. Prospects for the industry in the 1990s; Factors affecting the horizontal well market; Experience of Directional Technologies Inc. in directional drilling; Purpose of the...
- Remediation education. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p31
Discusses the importance of education for the growth of horizontal remediation well industry in Florida. Information on horizontal remediation well; Analysis of the horizontal well market; Techniques utilized by Gulf Atlantic Drilling company to promote the concept of horizontal remediation well.
- Horizontal Remediation Wells. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2004, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the installation of horizontal remediation wells. Cleanup underground soil and ground water contamination; Efficacy of installing remediation wells; Complexity of installing remediation wells. INSET: HDD & Environmental Remediation.
- Minnesota's Largest Groundwater Cleanup. Thornley, Stew // Construction Bulletin;10/3/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the groundwater cleanup in New Brighton, Minnesota. Implementation of conservation measures; Treatment for the removal of volatile organic compounds; Installation of iron-removal devices at four of the five wells.
- Remediation school reflects growing market need. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p54
Features the first Horizontal Well Design and Installation School, which is organized to present a systematic approach to the design and installation of horizontal remediation wells. Participants' reasons for attending the remediation school sponsored by The Charles Machine Works Inc.; Success...