- Submersible Pump Accessories. Pelikan, Bob // National Driller;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p22
The article offers brief information on several submersible pump accessories for pumped water system including Torque Arrestor polyvinyl chloride (PVC) device, Cable Guards and Drop pipe.
- Heat-sealing lens compensator. Golovanchikov, A.; Dul’kina, N.; Dul’kin, A. // Chemical & Petroleum Engineering;May2009, Vol. 45 Issue 5/6, p281
The problem of compensator lens coking during pumping of dark oil products is considered. The construction of an axial compensator is presented, protected by a Russian Federation patent, making it possible to prevent highly viscous liquids from falling on the compensator lens by means of a...
- Application practice of electric submersible pump tractometer. OUYANG Tiebing; WU Shaowei; YU Zhigang; ZENG Yubin; MU Yongwei; ZHANG Chong // Oil Drilling & Production Technology / Shiyou Zuancai Gongyi;2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p119
The dynamic analysis and fault diagnosis of ESP well are critical section of ESP wells' management. The results of conventional working condition analysis with current card, production performance and well history are not accurate. By providing the ESP with a downhole tractometer, real-time...
- Pumps for Tough Applications. Walker, Simon // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov2014, Vol. 215 Issue 11, p48
The article offers information on several pumps that can handle abrasive and acidic fluids in mining and mineral processing including the Flygt 5000 series of slurry pumps from Xylem, the double-suction submersible motor pumps from Andritz Ritz, and the VF65 hose pumps from Verderflex.
- Whats New In Products & Services. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p146
The article offers brief information on several equipments in the pipeline and gas industry including the Moyno Progressing Cavity Pumps from Moyno, DeltaV digital automation system from Emerson Process Management, and Kammprofile jacketed and corrugated gaskets from Environmental Gasket Co.
- FMC TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDES NEW SOLUTIONS FOR CASCADE AND CHINOOK FIELDS. // Offshore;Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 4, Special section p66
The article profiles FMC Technologies Inc., a company that provides new solutions for Chinook and Cascade fields in the offshore oil industry. It says that the company has developed and deployed a subsea pumping system to be installed horizontally on the seabed for the Petrobras America Inc. It...
- What's new in 3R's. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p50
Presents a listing of products needed for the operation of gas pipelines. Includes brochures on maintenance; Corrosion-detecting tools; Electrofusion system; Liner system.
- What's new in construction equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p52
Presents a listing of new products needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Pipeline equipment innovator; Rigid-frame tenders; Hydrostatic trencher.
- New products and literature. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p54
Presents a listing of new products and literature needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Safety relief valves; Oxidation catalyst systems; Sand monitor.