Iranian pipeline project progresses
- NOVA Gas announces new projects. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p5
Announces the commencement of the construction on the GASODUCTO DEL PACIFICO PIPELINE project which is expected to transport natural gas from Argentina to Chile. Companies involved in the project include NOVA Gas International, El Paso Energy and YPF SA; Other components of the GASODUCTO project.
- Azeris holds talks with EU, Turkmens on Trans- Caspian gas link. // Energy Today (Hungary);02/07/2013, p6
The article reports on talks between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on proposals for building a pipeline to deliver Turkmen natural gas to Europe across the Caspian Sea.
- Russia to build gas pipeline for India. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/22/2014, p4
The article reports that Russia has announced in July 2014 that it is going to build a gas pipeline along its southern border to India as the Asian country is working on enhancing energy security and addressing its growing natural gas needs.
- Moldova opens Romania gas pipeline. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/28/2014, p4
The article reports on the opening by Romania and Moldova on August 27, 2014 of a new pipeline allowing Moldova to import gas from the Romanian capital of Bucharest and reduce its dependence on Russian supplies.
- Keystone Pipeline. Slater, Tamara L. // Agricultural Management Committee Newsletter;Sep2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the controversy involving the Keystone Pipeline project that would bring natural gas from the tar sands of Canada to Nebraska, and references several articles on the project including the National Wildlife Federation's "Keystone XL Pipeline" at www.nwf.org on March 2, 2014.
- China Starts Construction of 2nd West-East Gas Pipeline Eastern Segment. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4/5, p19
The article reports on the construction of the eastern segment of China's second west-east natural gas pipeline in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China which began from February 7, 2009. It is reported that, the pipeline will cross 15 regions and carry 30 billion cubic meters of natural gas every...
- 1100km LNG line okayed. // Engineering Review (Asianet-Pakistan);5/16/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of federal cabinet in Pakistan has approved laying 1100 kilo meter (km) Karachi- Lahore gas line for supplying re gasified liquid natural gas (RLNG) to proposed gas fired power plants in northern Pakistan.
- Consortium plans for millennium. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p10
Reports on a plan, dubbed Millennium, to build a pipeline to carry 650 MMcf/d of natural gas to New York and other eastern markets starting the year 2000. Plans by a four-company consortium; Construction plans; Filing of application with the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Construction completed on Bluewater Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan96, Vol. 223 Issue 1, p12
Reports that the construction of the Bluewater Pipeline project has been completed. Names of companies involved in the project; Cost of construction; Quantity of natural gas carried by pipeline.